What kind of sports do you watch regularly?

hi
what sports do you guys watch regularly? and whos your favourite players?
I love ice hockey(nhl) and i like todd bertuzzi, markus naslund (if you know what i am saying, you will know i like the canucks for sure)

forum.canucks.com–>i hope someday this forum can have as many members as this forum

Love college basketball and the NFL. I really got into soccer while i was in Sweden. Unfortunatly, they dont put soccer on TV much here and it sux. I miss it alot and cant wait to get back to Europe to watch some and play as well. Boxing is fun to watch as well.

glad to see some people watch NBA. I love basketball and play too. My favorite player would be Kevin Garnett of the Timberwolves.

Football rules!(don’t call it soccer damn it :p).i’m a Besiktas JK fan and i play football whenever i have the opportunity.

Dont call it football dammit :smiley:

LitreBall. It is rather Russian game. The purpose is very simple. Sense of game: who the first will fall without consciousness, that will lose. (participants of game drink by turns wine-glasses with vodka)

:lol: :lol:

Ps (Joke)

Sounds like a great game Russischer Fritz. Well have to play sometime. :slight_smile: Has anyone every played the the Swedish game “Kube”??? Great outdoor game. Even better with beer.

nobody watch hockey?:S
haha

How do you guys feel about the NHL right now? They canceled the whole season didnt they?

ah,hockey.the true successor of the gladiator fights.

i dont understand, they came so close to an agreement, that trevor linden comes and invite two superstar to open up the gap again, what a bad move by him

so what do you guys think of Bertuzzi and steve moore, is the comment made by naslund right or not?

but football also has its own violence (not to agrue, so dont misunderstand)

Yea im kinda surprised the Canadians havent died of boredom yet. Canadians “No hockey=no reason to leave”

Yea im kinda surprised the Canadians havent died of boredom yet. Canadians “No hockey=no reason to leave”[/quote]
I am Canadian:P

I watch autoracing like Formula One

ya rugby is pretty rough.

I refuse to miss the world cup, ncaa tournament and the super bowl. These are always a must see to me.

Oh and BTW good job to the other countries of the world the beat the US team in the Olympics. I cant stand the NBA and thought is was funny as hell to see them talk so much crap and get beat.

HAHAHAHAHA That was sooo unexpected and hilarious! :smiley: Now noone can say that the U.S. is the best at bball anymore! I think thier major flaw was teamwork, they sucked at teamwork.

I prefer WRC to Formula one. WRC is pretty cool, when you see those cars going on rough terrain. I always vote for Peter Solberg of the SUBARU team.

WRC is awesome. If you ever get a chane to go or just see the cars…its well worth it. Formula 1 is good but would be better if Schmacher would retire. He wins to much. :slight_smile:

lol i know. I have high hopes for the Toyota team in the future. I think they will be pretty good someday.