What movie is this???

I need some help. I recently went to the store (Walmart) here in the US and saw a movie that had no name actors in it (none I ever heard of). I can’t remember ANYTHING about the movie arrgghhh but I was going to buy it because it was about the Royal Air Force and the impending German invasion. I think the title was something like AGAINST ALL ODDS or something like that. The dvd stated it came out in 2006.

Man, I know this is not much help, but if anyone can give me a clue as to what movie this could have been, I’d be very honored. I’m pretty sure the title started with an “A”.

The cover art had what looked to be a twin engine bomber and looked almost like a mosquito and it was a British plane, I think. The cover art also had 3 people, one I think was a pilot. The covert art did not look too professional. I’m pretty up to date on WWII movies, but I’ve never heard of this one and I don’t think it was foreign.

is it called above and beyond

I don’t know, that could be it…is it?

yeah it’s probably that on heres the info at amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Above-Beyond-Liane-Balaban/dp/B000MCH52C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-3277900-9412628?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1181457414&sr=1-1

Wow you guys, excellent job! Yep, that’s it. Now, I wonder if that movie is any good…

Isn’t it a B17?