what tank/weapon have you assemble before?

as topic
i try to build the tiger 1, but the surface is just too hard to draw

What do you mean by “assemble”? Do you mean build like a plastic model kit or assemble as in re-build the real thing from the parts?

I used to do a lot of 1/72 and 1/32 scale modeling of WWII tanks and aircraft. At one point the ceiling of my room had 20+ aircraft hanging from it. Was neat because it showed my technique improving over the years (not that I ever became an expert at it).

But now I haven’t touched a model in ages, too little time and I’ve moved on to the real thing. Well guns anyway, which I disassemble and re-assemble often.

Not WW2 related though I’m afraid: I spent the past couple of days at work being taught how to fit flaps and their associated screw jacks to a Tornado GR.4. Oh, and I attached the brace for the nose wheel starboard door. But good lord am I crap at this manual dextreity malarkey.

Next week: Helicopters! Hopefully Merlin, Lynx, Chinook and Gazelle, with a bit of a peek (look! Don’t touch) at Apache. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I should point out I know full well there are people here who do far more than this stuff for a living, but for me this is a two week novelty, courtesy of my employers. :slight_smile:

Out of interest, were you in Norfolk?

No. I’ll PM you.

And I have PMed you back!

One word: Correct. :wink: