Whatever Happened Too....

A thread for the posters (I liked) that have disappeared. We know that Fluffybunny is among the dearly departed now serving in the Halls of Valhalla. But whatever happened to Lancer44? That nutty Polish emigre to Australia? I miss his posting…

Sadly, a lot of good guys stop posting and move away for whatever reasons. Cuts springs to mind, havent seen a post from him for a long time.

However, we have some really good posters that have filled the void too.

I suppose in our time here we have covered everything at least twice!

Lancer44 made a post with the title "Is the forum dead ?or something like that, so I guess he wasnt happy with the level of participation, I ve seen some posting of him in ww2aircrat.net with the nick “V2”.

Sadly, I don’t bring a lot to the forums as you all. I don’t have much knowledge in WW2. My father and uncles served in that war and are in poor health, which has spurred me to learn more about it. But, I thoroughly enjoy reading the long time posters input and have learned much. (maybe too much with 32bravo and RS “banter”:D). So, keep posting!

P.S. I noticed Cuts made a post in the thread “right to bear arms” a few days ago.

He was here about a week ago. He guerrilla posts, hit and run…

Another one is BDL, i’ve seen a lot of his posts in the archives.

My friend Germansoldier hasn’t been interested in ww2 for a long time, he came on not too long ago but hasn’t participated for a long time.

Yes BDL, another fellow Brit military man. He used to run the best aircraft competitions, they were simply excellent…

Nice to hear Cuts isnt dead and i hope BDL isnt too, sadly you can never tell nowadays.

imi isnt dead ither, i think he is posting in photo section and i hope its him…

Yes, Imi is posting on the photo section. Don’t really know why he left the forums.

I don’t know what was happend with Lancer.
He was my friend here and we had a active correspondence year ago .
He was a first active “Australian” here( far long time befor i’ve learned about existing the sir Rising Sun)
This “nutty” pole is wery simular to russians endeed. And unlike you, unlucky Nick ;), he was going to start OWN bissiness.
Sadly he is no more with us.Probably he too busy now.But i doubt:)
Good guy leave our company.

Well, You never have to worry what happened to the Herman-meister cause I am still here, will always be here and will never leave you because I know if I did, you would all miss me too much. I am more into reading lately than posting. You can learn so much from people like PDF and Nick because they are so smart. If they ever leave, I will leave cause then there would be no more umph in this forum. Thank god they are here. Lets here it for PDF and the Gang… Hip Hip Hooray!:slight_smile: Don’t leave us…

Whatever happened to dani? I read in archives of him retiring as moderator, but he also hasn’t been on in a long time. He had good input on past threads.