What's your favorite car?

i want to know what´s your favourite car?

im going to search for mine,because i dk so many.

the landrover and jeeps are very nice,i will go for them now :wink: .

www.moller.com
http://www.moller.com/centerimage/main1-skycar.gif[/img]
once this car is mass produced, it would be 80,000 dollars only
now the price is 1 million
this car can fly at a very high attitude (about the same as small planes)
at 350miles per hour for like 3 hours

Let’s compare the M400 Skycar with what’s available now, the automobile. Take the most technologically advanced automobile, the Ferrari, Porsche, Maserati, Lamborgini, or the more affordable Acura, Accord, or the like. It seems like all of the manufacturers of these cars are touting the new and greatly improved “aerodynamics” of their cars. Those in the aerospace industry have been dealing with aerodynamics from the start. In the auto industry they boast of aerodynamics, performance tuned wide track suspensions, electronic ignition and fuel injection systems, computer controllers, and the list goes on. What good does all this “advanced engineering” do for you when the speed limit is around 60 MPH and you are stuck on crowded freeways anyway?

omg!,good choise fw! :shock: ,incredible,im impresionated 8)

Hey, thats not a car! :!: :slight_smile:

I like Peugots allot, expecially the 407. Its cool.

And their advert is pretty nifty, and their logo too :smiley:

… the one I own, of course!

Volkswagen Polo.

But of course I aspire to own an Aston Martin DB9. And in fact, one day I’m sure I will.

Cant believe none of you have picked the 2 best cars in the world.

DONKEY POWER and COW POWER

Isnt the secound one a bull?

Well if you’re volunteering to rake around underneath to find out… be our guest! :shock:

Not quite sure…But here is a mission for you “go to your nearest crappy cart with big blue truck cab dealership and find out what power’s it.”

ARIEL ATOM 2

Now this is a fun car for the single man.

This car is street legal.

and this is what is like to drive.

This is how it compares with others.

1st Maserati MC12 - 1.18.9

2nd Ferrari F60 Enzo - 1.19.0

3rd Ariel Atom - 1.19.5

4th Porsche Carerra GT - 1.19.8

5th Mercedes McLaren SLR - 1.20.9

Ford GT - 1.21.9

Ferrari 360 CS - 1.22.3

Porsche GT3 RS - 1.22.3

Murcielago - 1.23.7

Zonda - 1.23.8

BW POLO!!! :smiley: ,i like so much that car,i had one of them,model 97,but i have to sold it :cry: .

nice one festamus (:

Gen Sandworm, :lol: :lol: :lol: ,those aren´t cars,they´re iraqi battle tanks. :lol:

Looks nice.
Where do you fit the wife/kids and stuff? :idea:

don´t tell me you can drive that baby in the street :twisted:

You can drive that bay in the street, hence it being street legal!
Its effectively a four wheel drive motorbike when it comes to Power:Weight ratios, the only other thing near it is that ugly “radical” thing that looks like flash gordons door wedge.

http://www.radicalwest.com/

However for a truly cool car you need a 48yr old V6 Land-Rover. With optional doors and roof. Why, because its mine damnit! Behold the chasm into which my as yet unearnt money will be poured!..

nice car bluff :smiley: ,i had a mercedes benz jeep of the army when i was in the patagonia,but,it always had problems,it was model 80 + or -.

Whilst Bluffies series 1 landrover is very nice I’m sure, nothing can beat the sheer sophisticated class and elegance of my Series III 1976 SWB Landrover:

Accessories include removable roof and doortops (great for lamping), and a spare wheel on the bonnet for putting dead things in. (not shown here)

Not only is it completely legal, it’s pretty cheap - only about $60,000 US new, and rather less used.

Mine has removable doors and roof! as shown! and fold down windscreen! and I could put the wheel on the bonnet for dead things! but Ive got the tray back for that, and because its a truck cab it doesnt matter that it will smell of blood because its outside!

And mines split screen and better looking! - in the words of a seven year old , Na na nana ner nerrrrrrrr

(dont mention garage bills!!!)

Well, in case you hadn’t noticed, my doors and roof are completely removable too, I have only just put the roof on this evening after a week without it!

As to the piles of dead stuff in the back, those of us who use our trucks on a real live proper farm have to be careful not to get blood or rabbit/fox fur all over the spuds/strawberries/Gooseberries or other fruit!

Anyway, the spare wheel is the ONLY place for putting dead animals, so nerrrrrr.

Oh, and I have a split screen too. (I’ve driven you around enough to notice that surely!)

Alex

El Camino

i LOVE my el camino :lol: :!:

lol