Whats your'e favorite food?<drinks included>

Post youre favorite food. There are many kinds of it. It would be nice to know what you like. PS I like Chocolate and Ramen.

My husband makes this rolled roasted prime rib with garlic, cheese, sundried tomatoes and fresh cut herbs… mmmm it’s to die for…

I like all seafood, but my favorite of all is Lobster. and Indonesian food.

Haggis, with mashed potatos, and turnips.

Yum! I should try haggis when I get the chance.

Popcorn with a nice cold coke. Probably the coke must be caffeine free because my doctor says I need to drink less caffeine.:wink:

Hmm… sounds good for a long and protracted two-front war movie.
Also a couch does no harm when watching movies.

I’d kill for an actual New York state style pizza right now…

(They can’t make it here in the DC neighborhood, not even close!)

Personally, I like ‘Seefood’ I see food and I like it. :wink:

Try not to restrict my apetites, anything which gets the tastebuds spurting and will give me pleasure.

Hmm… My favorite is ramen and chocolate like above, but that is a good tactic. I do that sometimes.

Some of my favorites…Spaghetti & meatballs, roast lamb, roast beef with small red potatos, carrots & onions (roasted together in roasting bag), Irish stew, pizza, barbecued beef brisket, Dutch cheese & beer, Indonesian sate’, Israeli falafel, Greek souvlaki, and fish & chips.

Popcorn with a nice cold coke.

That is not food. :roll:

Probably coke and popcorn is in the fringes of the definition of food.
Anyhow, you might as well say what you like panzerknacker. We (I) want to know.

I meant popcorn to eat and it said drinks included so I included a coke with that

meant popcorn to eat and it said drinks included so I included a coke with that

Let me suggest this: change your food and drink because you will be left without teeths soon.

Anyhow, you might as well say what you like panzerknacker. We (I) want to know

A good asado (grilled meat) and some fine red wine. That is all I need.

Sashimi and sushi for me

Sashimi and sushi sounds japanese. I personaly love dead uncooked fish/marine creature with rice or wasabi or soy sauce or both.

I would prefer some ribs with extra barbeque and seasoning and a nice cold coke;)