Where have all the guys gone?

Well, where are they. There seem to be more members every day and in direct proportion to it, less posters.

Dont be scared to post, as long as its not a Bone post we dont bite…

If i was honest, i can’t be asked to post all the time, i don’t usually see the point in posting on all the forums, only the ones that interest me, namely Brit. mil and general ww2

I think its the loss of IRONMAN. The man everyone loves to hate. Maybe we can make him our offical site jester. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yes please! Please bring him back! (sarcastic tone)

arrrghhh!!!,im starting to miss him,i thought my mate was fine! grrrrr :twisted:

come on, george bush has a better iq than ironman, and bush isnt very bright either

FW I think you might have stumbled on to something. Could it be that IRONMAN’s real identity is Dubya? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, although i dont know who is Dubya :lol:

FW I think you might have stumbled on to something. Could it be that IRONMAN’s real identity is Dubya? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

Holy Guano General - you have maybe hit the nail on the head. Irn man is Dubya…

That explains a lot, about both of them…

o really?
thanks for the info, i honestly dont know

Dubya is the disco man
|
|
|
V

:D

Whereas Ironman is a knob :smiley:

So true…

Yeah, and Bush sometimes comes up with coherent sentances. :lol:

Yes lets be fair on this.

he does when hes reading his speeches.

BUSH RULES!!!

Oh dear I’m fighting the temptation to go for a pubic hair joke.

he does when hes reading his speeches.[/quote]

Yea but somehow he even finds a way to mess those up as well. :smiley: :arrow: :? :arrow: :roll: :arrow: :cry:

Go! Go! Go!

oh my god :lol: well,if your location is fighting off the ilegals, you must like him.
im a patriot,but i will never say that Kirchner is a great president!

KERRY RULES!!!