Whereabouts?

Yeah, I’ve been MIA for awhile due to family commitments and moving house, which proved to be a massive exercise in logistics.

Believe me, I’m not happy I get little time to contribute to this site and unfortunately on average every few days I get about ten minutes to have a quick scan of the topics.

As a note I’ve noticed Rising Sun hasn’t posted for some time. Does anyone know his whereabouts?

Best wishes to you all.

Digger:)

Been wondering the same, Digger.

Must be on some clandestine mission, somewhere.

Hope things are all well with you and yours?

Regards.

Yeah, I miss RS* as well. Perhaps he was kidnapped by Sheilas while slogging the Coopers?

No doubt RS is planning a take over as we speak.

As a note I’ve noticed Rising Sun hasn’t posted for some time. Does anyone know his whereabouts?

Actually I was about to made the same question, no news from our shining, silver tongued member.

He and Rolf are probably outback, somewhere, exercising their didgeridoo’s.

Hopefully wherever RS is I doubt he is raising merry hell with the sheilas-he’s too old and rusty for that;) Hopefully he’ll be back soon.

Our move is complete and the usual fine tuning is now happening. I think the loungeroom has been remodelled six times so far-on the orders of the missus of course!:shock:

digger

Are you saying his Didgeridoo needs retuning?

Pray tell, young colonial Digger thingy,

Where is this sun of rising thingy,

What has big words and is long gone,

With the crack of his missus split by a thong,

Yet might he rise from her crack with bawdy song?

Or to you as a neighbour,

A limerick, of his favour.

There was a young man of Belgrave

Who kept a dead whore in a cave

He said I’ll admit

I’m a bit of a shit,

But think of the money I save.

Does that sound like Rising Sun*, the knave?

More like Gollum!

I shall overcome my disappointment.

I was aiming for Forrest Gump.

[b]Personally, I feel that some of the threads have become somewhat impoverished by the absense of RS.

So, whatever the situation with RS’s IP address, could we have it sorted and get him back on site please?[/b]

I agree…

Someone should get his e-mail addy and send him one…

He is now free to post as Registrar, Oxbridge here so we can work this all out…

Why is it that these OXford and Cambridge types are so obsessed with crossing rivers?

Need to restore his rank, though – not allowed to fraternise with O.R.’s! :smiley: