White men can't jump!

Where would America be in the Olympics without black people in track and field, basketball, and probably a few other sports I haven’t seen?

Where would the Olympics be without the island of Austraila teaching us all how medals should be won…Yea Austraila!!(got like triple the medals than Canada)(but our women are more beautiful):slight_smile:
Personally, I’d like to see more competition of non-whites in the winter Olympics. I mean, the Jamaican bob sled team did get a movie named after their efforts, so maybe it’s a slow beginning.

We would probably be like eastern european countries. NO OFFENSE. But you almost always see the poor caucasians coming in fourth, fifth, sixth, etc. I can’t recall seeing any black people competing for those countries in the Olympics.

I would think we would have to depend on Paul Hunt for medals, http://www.viralvideochart.com/youtube/1981_nadia_tour_gymnastics_paul_hunt_comedy_uneven_bars?id=tu-YAMiS5wA

But where would we be??? I would say some of our gang members would be taller and run a hell of a lot faster …LOL

Our black athletes haven’t done all that well this Olympics actually, and have been owned by other peoples’ black athletes. Our, for instance, boxers practically shit their trunks in the most piss-poor performance ever. But yes, basketball is heavily stilted towards the US team which is either mostly, or all, black. But then, they got embarrassed last time. Didn’t they? Also, I did see a black US decathlete get lapped by white Eastern Europeans and a Belorussian (I think) won the gold…

As far as advantages of blacks over whites, I’ve read a few things on it a while ago. I think one study claimed the real advantage was not in leg muscles and whatnot, but in that blackmen were more able to attain lean body mass than whites were with less effort…

*Edit: It does seem that black American Brian Clay won the gold in the decathlon, and was taking it ‘easy’ in the final race…

the reason black people can jump higher and run faster is called Fast Twitch Muscle fibre, which they have a higher concentration of in their muscles, especially the legs. It is designed to help with explosive movement, ala jumping and running. as white peoples muscles show a higher concentration of Slow Twitch Fibre in them, they are suited for endurance, as in swimming and long distance running. We are different beside just the color of our skins, no better or worse , just different.As far as the sports, boxing is being taken over by the east Europeans, they are just strong, tough people. Arthur Abraham from Armenia, Wladimir Klitschko from Ukraine, Mikkel Kessler from Germany are just some of the excellent champs im talking about, not to mention Englands Joe Calzaghe, probably the best there is right now( i know hes not eastern europe , but had to mention him)

Nonsense! Airborne!!!

I could name a number of ladies of African descent, from personal experience, who would argue the contrary to your thread title. :wink:

Back on topic. Had this argument at North London Poly as was, a couple of decades ago. It was a large slice of a module I was studying there. It wasn’t considered politically correct by the people that run the course to accept that there are physiological differences between Blacks and Whites. We are really talking fast-twitch and slow-twitch, muscle fibres (red and white as it happens). The fast-twitch lend themselves to ballistic sports and are more prevalent in Blacks from certain areas of the globe. Not all, as some are pretty good at the endurance sports, which slow-twitch fibres are better suited to. It’s really a case of human, forced selection, associated with enivronment. Interestingly, the sport which seems to develop both, to a great extent, is Cross-country Ski-ing, which is considered to be the most gruelling endurance event. To really get into this topic one ought to consider both physiology and anthropology.

Sorry, Boxer thingie, just read your post and didn’t realize I was repeating your input. Still, I do agree. :slight_smile:

We beat them in football…:rolleyes: Not african american but african aniway.

And probably Argentina was capable to do the same in Basketball, unforunately without Gonobili and Nocioni playing in just one leg…too easy for USA team.

That’s because the Hispanic race has a strong infusion of what Shakespeare described as ‘Blackamoor’ - African blood coursing through their Veins. It began when the Iberian Peninsula was conquered by the Carthaginians. Of course, they have attempted to deny this since the time of El Cid, and have even gone to the extreme action of adapting the ‘Jump’ to the ‘Dive’ hence, them excelling at soccer and beating the Africans, as the Africans continue to jump. I doubt that they would have won the basketball, though, even with a full compliment, as they haven’t succeeded, as yet, in re-adapting the ‘Dive’ to the ‘Jump’ . :smiley:

That would be fine if the argentina players were born in spain but they not so the bloodline is different.

The non-black argentine basketball team beat the all-black USA team 2 times in 2002 ( wolrd championship) and 2004 ( semi finals olympics)

By the way, if you are too dummy to notice Ginobili and Nocioni are italian surnames.

And there are 2 other who played in that team: Walther Herrmann and Federico Kammerichs…are they hispanic for you??? Maybe is just me but those surnames dont sounds hispanic at all…:rolleyes: I am not sure if “hispanic” is a race aniway.

Herrmann

Kammerichs

Hey, it seems that the Argentines have more german players than the german national team.:mrgreen:

Hey, it seems that the Argentines have more german players than the german national team

Not quite but will understand my point. :wink:

But not so great in hockey, eh?

…so was Golf.

ha-ha-ha! But tiger woods has done a lot to help golfs popularity.

Well, whites need an advantage somewhere.

It applies to all hispanics regardless of geographical birthplace.

By the way if you are too dummy to notice Ginobili and Nocioni are italian surnames.

Not too dummy to notice, old chum. Just too dummy to be interested. :smiley:

And not so great in super heavy Boxing now.
http://www.gazeta.spb.ru/f/Maxim/valuev-ruiz/1.JPG
http://www.gazeta.spb.ru/f/Maxim/valuev-ruiz/6.JPG
:mrgreen:

But not so much great as the Yellow people made great the China.