Who Is Into Radio Control Here?

Hey Guys, Just curious if anyone else is into Radio control here? I have built a dozen or so W.W.II aircraft for R/C, but my main interest in R/C now is 1/96 scale battleships. I have the USS Washington and I just started the USS Missouri.

LoL, have you ever played R/C battles? Kind of like robot wars but with helicopters, battleships, tanks, and submarines, IT’S SO FUN :smiley: You kill eachother by shooting pyrotechnics at each other. I personally like the tanks and helicopters :slight_smile:

mike,how much for the tank? :smiley:

Here is one of my Battleships, still under construction but still very fun to take to the pond and run. A good way to meet old veterans and talk WWII stuff. This is about 9 feet long.

awesome, do the turrets pivot?

And sorry if you felt like I was insulting you in Republicans vs Democrats, what is said there, stays there, deal?

Cong.mike very nice battleship.

Not yet but they will. here is a shot of her floating.

Cong.mike very nice battleboat.

Are those torpedo tubes on the stern deck? will you be adding deck scenes to the model at the same time as ading servo’s to the turrets etc?

I hope its okay to post these picture’s, if not let me know and I will stop. On the rear of US Battleships they had catapults to launch float planes for scouting. This one will have the kingfisher.

Fantastic! Keep us up to date on progress.

Just out of curiousity, what WWII aircraft did you build?

mike!,that`s art!,thanks :smiley:

Welldone ,mike how much time build .

Out of interest how long does it take you to build one of those? i imagine some while.

verry nice man