Who wants to be a mod?

This is just for reference. Who out there thinks they would be a good mod or interested in being one? Im sure some might find this humorous! In short it can be alot of work. But if your interested please post here!

BTW I PMed some of you about this. Dont feel bad if you didnt get one. We take alot of things into account. So post your details here and why you think you might be a good mod.

Check your PMs

Test .

Well, I know I would be a fantastic MOD.

Alas, I don’t want to be one. Haven’t got the time to be responsible for such a position and all my work commitments.

Well thanks for your honesty! :wink:

No problem, thanks for asking.

Yea Gen, it seems the bisiness goes really bad if you openly call for the new mods/
And where are the our mods-veterans like Dani. Killed in the Eastern front?:smiley:

Gen, Sandwarm,

Thanks a lot for asking! But I have no time: kinds and work.
Maybe next year.

Thanks for the forum!!!

No worries Egorka

Chevan…Dani, FF, PK, ww2admin and I are all still here. So we will be okay :wink:

You are missing me Chevan? Why?

Edited: Chevan moi drug, why don’t you take this thread as a sign of democracy?

I think because you are a very good mod and you keep this forum clean from uncertain topics, including the one i kept posting on, sry

Well, I have experience (but no time)…

I think I will just work my way up.

And I think you should start by reading the rules of this board.

So please change your avatar in a ww2 related one. Thanks.

Edit: using this thread to test my new mod super-powers - pdf27

Who wants to be a mod?

I :cool:

With just one post ? hardly :smiley:
In any case the Mod vacancy is already cover.
Thanks for your interest.

One? Yesterday I had two posts.

Two posts is great but you have to make at least ten before you can be considered for Mod position!:twisted:

Hmmm

Don´t use this smiley :twisted:

I saw this thread so I typed it. No more, no less. :cool:

Damn, seems British Humour is lost in translation.

This has been reopened! Let us know if you would be interested in being a mod. Dont need to you post you are not. Just let us know…might call on you in the future but might not either. Just depends. However this give us a list of ppl that we can consider. Thanks