witman111 a Nazi fanboi?

I had the sense he might have leant in that direction from his first post.

I think that might be confirmed fairly soon if http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?11861-Most-effective-German-division is an indication of the direction he’s heading.

I agree, it was fairly evident from his joining as you say. The “Valhalla” location in their profile seems to be popular with fanboi types. The post about Equality in death furthered my suspicions, with assertions that the Jewish dead received greater publicity than did the German dead. I’m assuming that Witman 111 had meant German military dead, as a portion of the Jewish dead were German.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/forum/showthread.php?11854-Equality-in-death&p=177430&highlight=#post177430

IP address is in Croatia, but the timezone in his profile is GMT -5. That’s US eastern time but more relevantly covers Bogota and Lima. Didn’t we ban a nazi troll from that part of the world recently - could this be them back with a proxy server? Just seems a bit odd to have the IP and timezone disagreeing, and with the IP being an untraceable one…

Having said that, the IP apparently traces to “Ministarstvo financija” and is provided by “Metronet telekomunikacije d.d.” which doesn’t quite sound like a plausible proxy IP.

Are you guys seriously suspecting someone to be an SS fanboy who states that the 1st SS division consisted of a line-up of titans???

I believe you’re talking about “One of the boys” from Ecuador…

Now that you point it out, it might have been a clue. :wink: :mrgreen:

But I was speed reading.

I thought he said it was a line-up of Titians, which I took to be an allusion to Hitler the artist conquering the world with his paintings. Which was about as likely, but less painful.

Well, I think his latest topic just proved it - five of the six divisions he named were SS.

Four of them actually…but he misspelled the names of the two Heer units.:smiley:

Speak of the devil!

Yep, he is ramping up a bit now, this should be fun.

popcorn-eating-smile.gif

Valhalla’s in Ecuador? Really? Is that what we warriors have to look forward too? Well, as long as the chicken is anything like their Peruvian foils… :slight_smile:

I see Horst has also shown up again, he is another resident of Valhalla. The place must be pretty boring . I’ll stick with Fiddler’s Green.

According to the ancient vikings Valhalla was the place where the fallen warriors go…what did the Nazis make out of it?:slight_smile:
I’m starting to feel inconvenient with that sig I’m using…