World In Conflict

Hello, i saw the forum threads about ww2 games. Well this isnt a ww2 era game, but the result of ww2. THe game takes place in 1989, the wall was supposed to come down. But it didnt, instead, the ussr invades europe, and later the american homeland. The game almost released and you can download the demo for free. Check it out, i love it to death. highly strategic and team play game.

www.worldinconflict.com

:smiley: Yeah i down loaded the Beta. Been waiting 3months for the realease.Got the Game today its awesome Love it

Well, I just bought World in Conflict and what can I say except: AWESOME!!!

Of course I had to buy the ultra-hyper-super-duper-extrem-special-worship-my-butt-version. A nice documentation, some useless fan-crap and: A authentic piece of the Berlin Wall.

Yeah, you heard right. In the box of the special version is a piece of the Berlin Wall. The certificate tells me that this a real piece of the Berlin Wall.

After I stoped laughing my butt off I realized a big problem. The fact that there is a real piece of the real Berlin Wall makes me wonder: What if we buy all the special versions and rebuild the Berlin Wall?

Im definitly not the only West-German who thinks that way…

Makes me wonder…every nation has his rednecks, right? I mean, the USA have the people from the south, England has their working class, Spain has the Catalans and France has it’s…citizen…

In Germany, it’s the eastern part.

Buy World in Conflict! For a new wall!

Just kidding.

(No, serious!)
^^ Copyright by Tankditch