World of Tanks

Not to go to far off topic here but…
World of Warships (WW2?) and World of Warplanes (WW2) are in development, to some extent, by the same company.

I am a member of the vocal community who has for a long time been bemoaning the lack of British tanks in WoT (Soviet, German, US, Chinese, French then we get Brits) and have joined in with the calls for Britain to be included with those two games from the start (or at least as the first added on faction).

I’m not too hot on the World of Warplanes and World of Warships…

Good to know about the English tanks, I’ll try to keep that information in mind, thanks mate.

Brits live on Eu server but my NA account has not been updated for them yet.

They’re here.

Just downloaded on my NA account last night, its been fun on the Eu server with them, hundreds of Brit tanks everywhere.

Yeah, tons of them on the NA servers as well…

Despite many people on the Eu forum saying they are rubbish I am having real fun in them, my worst vehicle is even on kills to deaths while all the rest have had more kills than I have been destroyed in.

Yo Leccy, what’d you think of the Chinese trailer?

Think its a bit poor that they are adding a tech tree which is all tanks from other nations, I know they are doing it for money reasons but at times I think they are going a bit far.

Quality of vid is pretty good though. Nice to have more tanks but I wish they would flesh out the brits a bit.

I agree with you.

I also wish they would flesh out the French as well. Some of the links are pretty obvious, such as the V39 TD stemming from the G1B…

At least the French have got tank destroyers and artillery (and proper scouts).

The TOG2 premium is doing well on the Russian server at the moment somehow - slow and armed with a 17pdr at tier VI.

That’s true…

TOG2?

I have tried this game a number of times and for whatever reason I have just not been able to get into it.

Hm…

I was hooked pretty much instantly.

The TOG2 (TOG stands for The Old Gang a group of WW1 designers out to work without any real specification, they came up with the TOG1 and TOG2 tanks).

TOG1

TOG2

I got into the game pretty quickly although it takes longer to actually learn how to play each vehicle, many rush around or sit hiding instead of learning properly (which can take some time).

That’ll be interesting to see in combat…

Yeah, they’re pretty funny to see plodding about the map.

Had a few goes with one on test server, surprisingly they are better than I thought they would be, got better than even kill ratio with max 4 kills in one game.

Wow, that’s pretty good.