World Trade Center

I am watching the movie World Trade Center , and it was mentioned a couple of times that something happend in 1993 . Does anyone knows what ??

Oh come on Kallin!..Where have you been!..don’t you remember when that blind sheikh was charged with the underground explosion in the world trade ctr in 93? A Penske truck full of explosives (I think it was fertilizer) was ignited in the underground by terrorists. And of all the people who was ultimately the mastermind behind it…A Blind person! Aint that a Hoot!,…God knows what a Deaf person would have been able to do!..

The point you say about the deaf person is the best !!!
To be honest this is the first time i have ever heard about this !!! Well probably this is because i am only 17 and because i never found something !!!

I had actually been to the top of the World Trade Ctr twice in my life. It is very scary being so high. I remember thinking to myself, what to do if there were a fire. i found the empire state building to be more interesting to climb because you have to change so many elevators. Personally, I think if the terrorrists struck our CN Tower in Toronto it would have been no great loss. The stupid thing is so boring and you wait like 2 hrs to get to the top. With the world trade centre you could go outside but not with the CN Tower. Ive lived my whole life in Toronto and yet I have been to the World Trade centre twice and the CN Tower only once. Strange eh? Anyways,the whole world has changed since the World Trade centre incident. I must say that the word Kamikaze has been taking to new limits!..