world war 2 paper model

i have been working on the v2 rockets paper model, its about 70% done. Suprisingly, it does not look like paper at all and it looks really nice

http://www.currell.net/models/mod_free.htm

This is the site that i look for download, the next project is the JU-87, where i have downloaded from somewhere else. Too bad i cant find a decent free model for P-51 or FW-190. Those are the ones i really want to try.:stuck_out_tongue:

Waw Pilot.
Right now i build the paper model of V-2 too. I didn’t use the paper Kits, all the developing is my own work. Begining from AutoCad drawing where i made evolvent of surfaces. Now i have already finished to assemble the hull and stabilizers.The scale is about 1:45
Thanks for the link , now i could compare my drawing with it.

Cheers.

anyways, i was about to start the protject on JU-87 and P51D. What am i going to use to represent the window?

i come close to finish the V2 rocket, might post the paper model within a few days!

Next project: JU-87 bomber and star wars X-wing fighter, and MP5 machine gun

Well well we will wait the pictures…
BTW are you interesting the radio-controlls copy-models of WW2 aircrafts?

Cheers.

o yeah, of course i am interested in RC model, but they are too damn expensive.

Thats cool as hell! Ill have to try this.

Excellent!!!

Its great. I mean not the model but you did it by own hands- my respect Pilot.
I’m still to lazy to finish my V-2.

o yeah, of course i am interested in RC model, but they are too damn expensive.

That’s exact damn.
But RC half-copy of Mystang of Messer-Shmith from the foam plastic is not too expensive.

I think about $150-250 including RC apparature.
You could but it for some days of work. I need to work half of month to by it.
One my frien has begin to fly on RC model ( it was Mig-3 half-copy).He very like it.
This model with little piston engine ( volume 3,5 sm) looks amazing . Very speed and maneuvreble its extremaly hard to drive especially in winter in wind. But it looks great.
His last experiment was to establish the RC camera on the board, but model had crashed becouse he wrong calculate the centre of mass. It was a litlle tragedy for my friend. ( he lost onboard apparature and even servo were broken).