WW2 Database

I think it would be a cool idea if you list a single movie that you know and make a poll with it. That way we can have somewhat of a database and review. So if you want make a new topic that is a single movie and just make the poll Yes, Its Okay, No. Then people that havent seen it can get an idea on wheater its good or not.

Edited to show poll options that I have been using.

I think that is an excellent idea. It would save me time from getting the crappy ones.

From now on I dont care if you post the “Longest day” with john wayne you make a poll with it. Or ask me too. We will have a WW2 database on movies. But please only vote if you have see the movie!

Thanks

Also it might be a good idea to post a link to the movie. I use the Internet move database.

http://www.imdb.com/

I vote yes on Prop Sandworm

i i to am totaly with the general !!

Great idea!!

Please add polls to your movies. This will help for others. Let me know if you dont know how and I will instruct you before doing so. Thanks!

would be great if you rate it in a score out of 10?

This is wonderful! We have a hard time getting recommendations on good WWII movies because unless it came out in the last 10 years or so no one in our age range (that we are exposed to anyway) knows anything about war movies, they all think SPR was the first WWII movie or something. We rarely get the opportunity to mix with older people other than our parents, who would know of good movies made pre 1995 or so…lol

A list with all the movies already discussed would be great.

K:rolleyes:

Would documentaries be o.k. to list / poll too?

I like The World At War. I have two or three other series documentaries I could poll / review as well.

The other question is: can you make the polls “float” to the head of the list or maybe have a separate list of the movie polls?