WW2 games

Do someone of you guys have/play a WW2 game? post here! From Call of Duty to Axis & Allies, etc, anything is welcome!

My favorite computer game is Panzer General. I began playing in 1994 and still do today. In the past 2 years there have been several efforts of redesign. The one I favor is PG Forever found here http://panzercentral.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=98&sid=0d0ac4c79c2d2bcf579f62f970bcffc4. All freeware including the original agme.
Commercially a major redsign and update can be had here http://www.slitherine.com/news/item383.

Edit: Above mentioned new game is Panzer Corps sitting in my desk and available at Slitherine. I am very happy with it so far. Not just a remake of PG, but a new game. Basic concept is PG but mnay changes and additions. If you like turn base strategy you will like Panzer Corps.

Not a fan of games, since many junk my computer. But I’ve seen Men of War on YouTube, and it looks bloody f—ing brilliant. I have heard however that like many Russian-produced games (Cossacks: European Wars for example) the AI is extremely brutal on human players…

always been fond of Combat Mission and the original strategy Axis & Allies board games.

I am Call of Duty Series Fun and Player 1,2,5 or WoW series are the best for me modern part is good but i dont like them

I enjoy Call of Duty. My favourite one is Call of Duty 5, Because it’s got the best graphics out of all the other Call of Duty WWII games! I just WISH they would make anouther WWII game for Call of Duty!

Gotten into playing World of Tanks at the moment. Free to play as long as you don’t mind grinding along in some outclassed tanks as you progress.
mostly based on the 30’s-50’s period with some designs from the drawing board being used along with actual tanks (even if they are equipped with the wrong weapons at times).

I’ve heard of it. Never took interest in it. I like the first person shooter. But i might get it sometime and try it out.

WoT is like a first person shooter but you are a Tank, SPATG, SPG in light medium and heavy versions instead of a grunt.

IL-2 Sturmovik 1946, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, and of course Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad. Those are all brilliant games, and quite realistic I might add. But my favorite is definitely IL-2. That game is a masterpiece in my eyes.

I never tried WoT but remember it going F2P.
T34 vs Tiger was a fun single player tank game as it was more then arcade but didn’t require a degree in Keyboard/Tank operations to have fun, it had a spin off but it did require the Keyboard/Tank degree to play.

Oh ok. I’ll see when i can get it!

honestly speaking, I don’t play WW2. I just play World of Warcraft(WoW), but i will try playing this game.