WW2 VIDEOCLIPS!(See them here!,without clicking a link)

Im going to post videos here in Gif format,so,you can see them in this page,without clicking any link or downloading nothing,they will load slow,and witout sound,but it will be a bit interesting.

Thanks

Erwin

PANZERS IN ACTION
(From achtung panzer!)

LINK REPAIRED :wink:

GERMAN ARTILLERY

(from achtung panzer!)

Tiger in the Ardennes

(From Atchung panzer!)

PANTHER
(from Atchung Panzer!)

Them clips are pretty cool Erwin, where did you get them from ?

I am only just able to watch the clips because i have a slow internet connection.

by the way this is my 200th post :smiley: :smiley:

congrats :smiley: ,as i wrote,i get them from atchung panzer! (i made them gifs)

Very good erwin and i am so close to 300 posts . :lol: :lol: :lol:

:smiley:

IL DUCE (yes!,it hasn’t sounds :frowning: ,GIF! :frowning: )

(from ComandoSupremo.com)

You know, it’s a splendid idea like that. Only, I wish you chose a web-site less known than Achtung Panzer. Hardly anyone’s PC storage place is devoid of the clips from this web-site :lol:

I think it’s a splendid idea like that, you know, old chap, only, I wish you picked up a web-site less popular. I doubt any WWII vid fan’s pc storage area is devoid of those Achtung Panzer clips.
Incidentally: is the web-master guv dead or so? Never updated it for donkey’s ages.

Those are very nice. Thanks for them. :smiley:

A great idea, Erwin. Got all of your gif videos. Got more? I mean, not those that are at www.achtungpanzer.com?

he he Cmndo Jordovski! He only said from Atchung Panzer! at the bottom of every clip! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for those gif vids, Erwin.
Wonder if you’ve got new ones, not those from www.achtungpanzer.com