ww2 zone

It seems that ww2 zone is becoming a bigger rival to this site. I can understand why as they seem to be moving along at pace while we sit with no further improvements for weeks now.

I see many of our regular posters posting over there, I also see some of our old posters posting there, guys that have not been here for months. Although the site here has picked up recently I still think we need more.

The idea to allow more freedom in posts has worked and I havent seen any outright flame-wars so far.

One thing we do need and need urgently is a new skin. Dani has also mentioned this but if you look at ww2 zone it makes an instant impression on you. Their skin looks professional, ours is just a default skin and need to be changed as soon as possible.

Well the other wars has sparked interest but not enough. We can debate on what changes we could make to make things better. However I can pretty sure that I can not change the skin. So untill then we are going to have to do the best wit what we got. I totally agree A NEW SKIN IS URGENT.

Major announcement for ww2incolor is coming soon.

I look forward…

Hey guys, thought I’d give you a sneak peek. I’ll be revealing this site in a few weeks, but for now, here’s a snapshot.

Looks good, I think we sometimes forget the site is about the photos and not the forum. I look forward to it.

Thanks. There is a skin coming too, so not all is forgotten:)