WW2Movies (my website)

I have made this REALLY SIMPLE website that contains World War Two video, I hope you will like it. I am also making this other website which should include detailed discriptions of WW2 aircraft. However, that will take loads of time and you wont expect it anytime soon. But here is my current one:

http://www.angelfire.com/ct3/ww2movies/

Just visited! :smiley: :smiley:

GOOD JOB! :smiley: ,keep up the good work! :wink:

,I visited it too!

Ahoy, South African Military.
Visited your site, very-very nice. Found two absolutely new footage clips I’ve never seen or had before (and I’ve got all I’ve seen :D)
Are you planning to expand the footage stock? Have you got any more video clips you’ve not put up there?
I’ve got loads of footage video, so, we could swap by e-mail

Streaming video! It would be better to have downloadable clips, really.
Is it possible to Teleport Pro your site down to get those videos on my hard disc?

Sorry man, I really dont know much about tht stuff. I use this app that gives me the basics, and then I use Html to edit some stuff, but I dont know about the movies.

Ya I have lots more video as well, exept alot of the clips exceeds 20mb, so im stuck to do too much more.

i’m looking forward for downloadable movies!

http://pobeda.h14.ru/index.php?id=30
Mostly WWII as the Russian perspective, I presume: just found this site a couple of hours ago, did not download anything myself yet.

Listen, mate, SAM, if you don’t mind my addressing you so, if you’ve got clips of up to 10 megs, could you send them over to my eddress at bonazaz@gmail.com? I could send you mine, overwhelmingly below 10 megs in size, though I’ve got several 30-40 meg files as well.
In general, streaming video is a heart-break, especially for those on feeble dial-up connections like myself :slight_smile:
There was one lad on another forum, well, he actually replaced his streams with normal downloadable videos.
So, yes, we’ll be waiting for downloads!
Cheers, man.

i suggest go yahoo and msn to get as many account as possible, then use link to lead us to those video for download purpose

Yes, SAM, give us some links to those video riches of yours! :smiley:
I can send you a gmail invite if you need one. They give you one gig for free

well possibly I can keep the streaming video, and then just add a link where you can download them. seems simple enough. I have thought about creating lots of sites and linking them to get more videos, but at the moment I dont possese any videos under 20mb. They are like 22-50 or som.

Yes, a great idea and, I mean, please do, because those streaming vids… damn! They are not intended for dial-up users, to be sure.
As regards the big video clips you’ve got, it’s all right to e-mail them if you use a gmail.com account, to my knowledge. Unless you’re reluctant to start this kind of exchange, give us an eddress so I can send you a gmail.com invite

South Africa Military,
PM me and I may be able to help with hosting some of the videos. I have alot of space and high bandwidth that I can share.

BTW great site you have going…loved the vids.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/war/wwtwo/launch_ani_wwtwo_movies.shtml
this seems very cool, however, not dail up friendly

www.kpobede.ru

the amended site I posted the link to previously. It is possible to download the video clips now (which is what I’m doing right now :smiley: )

As regards the streaming vids, all those British pathes and so forth, they are good for those with broadband connection, I presume. I still prefer normal downloads though I’ve got a couple of special stream vid downloaders and grabbers

Hi SAM
Got your mind up on those streaming vids? Any news? Any ideas?

no offense to sam, but he always very slow on responding pm too, dont know why

Yes, that’s right. Slow on the uptake, isn’t he?
Got that streaming vids out there ))))

btw, here’s another link www.kpobede.ru
Mostly Soviet Union videoclips, though.

Very good!
Me like!

SAM, any news so far?