WWI/WWII Artillery Replicas/Models

Hello guys, I’m wondering if you guys know any companies that produce WWI or WWII metal artillery replicas ? I was watching some WWII Battlefront series and some narrators have these 1/6 scale metal/steel artillery replica/model in a glass display case. Looked exactly like the real things !! Do you guys know where I can purchase such pieces ? Any help would be appreciated, thanks !

I have no idea, but I’m thinking it’s a model kit that you need to paint and put together yourself. It sounds neat, let me know if you or anyone finds out any more info.

There are a number of kits of artillery pieces available, but the ones you are talking about (1/6, metal) are probably from museums.

These tend to be made from scratch by model engineers or industrial modelmakers, take ages to make and would be very expensive if they were for sale.

Very expensive being thousands of dollars US.

If you really want one you will probably need to commission it from a suitable company. Get an estimate of the cost first.

For smaller kits, JFGI :smiley:

If you do happen to find any large scale artillery model kits out there, I’d love to know as well.

http://www.falconbbs.com/model24c.htm

Check out this guys model collection…very,very impressive

He has all sizes even remote controlled