You questioning Hitler?

Tell me what you would have different then what he did. For me I think he put to much attention on the tanks. So give me your opinion.

I think he put to much attention into ‘The Final Solution’

He wasn’t a war leader. He was a criminal and may have commited the worst crime in history. If the Holocaust hadn’t come about during WWII, then I think Germany would of held up longer.

Just out of curiosity - what do you think about capturing France, very successfull campaign, opposed by many generals? Or capturing Norway, or capturing Poland quickly by leaving other borders rather empty of troops. Or adopting panzers as an effective weapon?

Hitler’s mistakes (in my opinion) without thinking too much:

• Reduced military production before attacking soviet union.
  • Holocaust: wasted unbelievable amount of resources. crime.
  • North africa: not putting enough troops there to quickly end the campaign and secure area.
  • Giving too much power to Göring and other persons who couldn’t handle large amount of responsibilities given.
  • Decision to stop/halt any long-term weapon development.

_

He should have kept peace with Stalin.

He did all right , whatever wrote after the war the germans generals in his memours.
Germany practically win in the USSR in 1941-42. And this was the resault of Hitler’s ruling of army.

Attacking the USSR was a big mistake. Another problem was the failure to increase armaments production early in the war but others bear some responsibility for this.

Yeah I agree but he gave too many advanced officers the death penalty.

Hitler’s biggest mistake was surviving the trenches of WW1!!!

He wasn’t a general - he was a gambler!!

His early successes were mainly as a result of his oppisitions’ reluctance to become embroiled in yet another continental war!

His opposition were unready for his war - and his treachery!

He became an obsessive gambler and as with all unsuccessful gamblers, became blinkered by his early success!

Hitler’s mistake was being born in the first place. He was an odious, evil man who caused millions to be maimed, tortured, degraded, and killed in more ways then we could possibly imagine. Then, after subjecting all of these soldiers and civilians to the consequences of his “evil schemes” he took the coward’s way out by taking cyanide.

Let me see.

1. I wouldnt have killed 6 million Jews and quite a few million other people in the Gas chambers etc.

2. I wouldnt have invaded Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, France etc etc etc, instead I would have concentrated on building up my country and making it a better place for all germans to live in.

3. I wouldnt have massacred countless millions of Soviet Citizens.

I think you get the picture here…

Hitler would have done better to include all of his citizens in his “quest” than to literally kill off all that talent and resources.