Your favorite drink?

This has been bugging me for awhile, but what is your favorite drink?
it can be soda,wine,beer.etc. I’ll say soda. (Of course im young and cant drink alchohal).

Ice cold Becks.

Descent Malt with ice. No water.

ok cant believe this im stuck between Dr.Pepper and Pepsi. :lol:

Can’t drink beer in large amounts any more (two pints and I’m up all night) so a nice red. Although I do like Blackbush. Us big boys drink a lot of spirits. :smiley:

Pepsi serously im addicted to this stuff. Btw dont mean to intrude but,any of you guys have any hangovers. :oops:

Mu favourite drink is Bavaria :lol: :lol: and off course thats alcoholic ,but i like coca-cola and juices. :wink:

25 year old Laphroaig but at nearly £70 a bottle, I usually drink the 10yo.
When I’m down the Pub, then a decent real ale is my preference.

Am currently quaffing a 2004 Les Jamelles Syrah, EUR7.50 a bottle. Exquisite.

Beer is good too, as is good vodka, jenever, whisky (Balvenie, Jura, Glenmorangie), cognac…

It’s interesting that a German (Hans Lutz) would pick a Dutch beer as his favourite! zeg tegen je opa dat mijn oma haar fiets terug wil!

A nice malt in the winter and a chilling jin in the summer.

I’ll say Coca-Cola, but only because tequila wasn’t up there. Favourite alcoholic drink would be Coke, tequila and a bit of lime juice.

I could have put fancy drinks in the poll.

On return from a patrol in the peeing, freezing rain, the best drink is a steaming mug of Pusser’s Ki with a good shot of rum in it.

The Lambs Navy Rum I carry in a hip flask for exercise, possibly with boily flavouring or in coffee.

PLT.SGT.BAKER wrote:

Btw dont mean to intrude but,any of you guys have any hangovers.

Sometimes not, sometimes a hangover that would kill 10 civvies!!!

Haha, reminds me of my uncle, he once drank a whole bottle of sherry! And my dad had to go after him, cause he tried to drive and leave. And it was like midnight too!

MoS Dutch beer’s is the best my opinion.

Actually now that I think of it, my favourite drink of all time is Ty-phoo tea with milk. Nothing beats that :slight_smile:

On this side of the world, is summer.
Nothig is more refreshment than a Beer bottle.
Heineken, Waisteiner, Guinness, all are good right now.
A glass of white wine for dinner isn’t bad too. :arrow:

BEER GGGGOOOODDDD :!: :!: :!: :!: :smiley:

Partial to a ‘Firsty Ferret’ myself or some badger brewery ales. And of course a decent port to be carried at all times in one’s hip flask when on exercise. :lol: