absolutely no topic at all

I suppose you would say that because caucasian people migrated to India and mixed will existing tribes that Indians are now caucasians.

[/quote]

Thanks.

Is IRONMAN going to claim that all the benelux countries are also celtish then? - Benelux is not a cough syrup or washign powder IRONMAN.

THE BRITISH MILTARY ARE THE FINEST IN THE WORLD

sir,
with due respect , the reason why the gurkha people want to join the british army is because they and there familys are treated with a duty care the same as all the miltary in the british army
we are all one family and we all unite togeather and the british miltary are the finest in the world

yannie
[/b]

I will repeat the warning that I have just posted:

Oh no, she has followed us!

Yannie, please don’t come here spouting your usual rubbish.

To all members of this site who don’t know him/her/it yannie is what we normally call a “troll”. She/he/it has lied repeatedly on another forum about who and what they are. Please ignore them.

I even find IRONMAN preferable to yannie…

Of course, it may not be yannie at all, but I find the style of the post far too similar for my liking

Oh God, not this Yannie nutter :shock: :cry: .

sir

with due respect can you please stop acting silly this is a serious question.

yannie

What question? Where? As far as I can see you didn’t ask a question. Mind you how would I know as question marks seem to be an alien concept to you. Do you have something personal against proper punctuation and syntax?

If you do then please sod off and bother someone else.

Edited for syntax :roll: :oops:

SWEET BABY JESUS AND THE ORPHANS!!! We’ve been found by yannie!

Right No.1 section delta; Ironman, Bluff, Cutts, 2nd of foot covering fire.
Charlie section; Scaley, Erwin, sandworm, Bladensburg right flanking assault on yannie’s position, delta covering fire, charlie lets go!

Hang on Scaley, we’ve got Yanks here so if we get excited they might call for air support and you know what eyesight standards are like in the USAF. :lol:

Hang on, you left me out for a couple of Septics and an Argie?

Given Bladensburg’s point above, are you really complaining :lol:

Before the assault may I ask what we might expect from the enemy. :smiley:

No surrender.

(Said in a prod accent) :smiley:

Expect indiscriminate, sustained yet inaccurate fire and expect identical full frontal assaults from unsupported positions to occur simultaneously.

Yannie is the Trench Warfare of Flame Wars, Dig in, hold tight do not try to make ground just be ready to defend from a massive onslaught of highly ineffective fire. Merely highly irritating in attack she is indefatigable in the holding of ground, Yannie is an internet Troll like no other, More of an area denial weapon than a surgical strike She is a pain in the “arrse”

England * Expects…”

(* and in this case Argentina, The US, Belgium, Germany, Romania, The Ukraine and Greece)

Hang on, you left me out for a couple of Septics and an Argie?[/quote]

And me :cry:

Hang on, you left me out for a couple of Septics and an Argie?[/quote]
son,the child must go to school,but when you are more than 18,you can be a recruit :wink: .

ARGIE RULES!,te han recagado!,la proxima tal vez te preste el casco hijo!! 8).

there isn´t tea for you titboy.

,right now on my VCA,going to fire from buenos aires to yannie´s house!

:twisted: .

oh,you choosed me,im going to give you a condecoration and a .

Could this be written: " Noi Sirand’r !" ?