absolutely no topic at all

Could this be written: " Noi Sirand’r !" ?[/quote]
having english classes with cuts! :smiley:

Could this be written: " Noi Sirand’r !" ?[/quote]

I so look forward to him kicking the bucket.

For Erwin’s benefit: Cuts is trying to phoneticaly spell the phrase “no surrender” as pronounced by one of those wonderfully liberal and open-minded :roll: Northern Irish politicians. I think, judging by the “prod” (protestant) reference he means that fine humanitarian :wink: Ian Paisley. Of course if it was Paisley IT SHOULD BE IN BLOCK CAPITALS BECAUSE HE SHOUTS A LOT. :twisted:

thanks! :smiley:

So what is the intelligence report on this fellow Yannie?

1. Weapons of mass destruction
  2. Oil
  3. Oil

We shall declare war!!

Hang on lads shouldnt we follow our tradition of sending in the Gurkhas first. We could sit off and sip tea then stoll in and mop up

Excellent idea! Why dont you send in the ANZAC why you at it!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
May I join your side?

Right those of you who felt left out in my quick battle orders;
Atts & Detts 81mm mortar; BDL, Tubbyboy, South African military and Dani suppressive fire for 5mins prior to h-hour.

Well we Americans could take the early 20th century doctrine. " No no… we arent going to play. We are just going to sit over here and bitch about what your doing. …oh okay well if you insist we will come play now. " Then we will come in and help out and then years later tell everyone we won the war by ourselves.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BDL we have a special job for you. You get to figure out WTF this thing is and man it. Could be a really mean weapon or a giant hair dryer…anyhow youll be busy. :smiley:

This is one of the most hideous looking things ive seen in awhile.

BDL we have a special job for you. You get to figure out WTF this thing is and man it. Could be a really mean weapon or a giant hair dryer…anyhow youll be busy. :smiley:

This is one of the most hideous looking things ive seen in awhile.[/quote]

Ahh, that just looks wrong!!! :? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: hahaha!

I read Yannie’s posts on arrse…
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Why she is hanging around on forums like these?

I think it’s a Weapon of Mass Distraction about to be launched into the Women’s Royal Auxuillary Balloon Corps’ Penile [sic] Battalion.
According to legend it won’t touch the sides…
:wink:

I think it’s a Weapon of Mass Distraction about to be launched into the Women’s Royal Auxuillary Balloon Corps’ Penile [sic] Battalion.
According to legend it won’t touch the sides…
:wink:[/quote]

Haha, good one cuts!

Some kind of zeroing tool? Let’s you zero the gun without firing it or something. :?:

no comments. :shock:

Some kind of zeroing tool? Let’s you zero the gun without firing it or something. :?:[/quote]

It definitely looks like some sort of tool…
:smiley:

PMSL

Ironman?

Are we absolutely sure it isn’t a wind-up? Some form of german joke, and we all know how funny those are! :lol: