absolutely no topic at all

His IP shows that he is from Far East. I doubt that he is Japanese (if he don’t know shit about Japan’s Self-Defence Force).
If he is Japanese, ask me at one question: what you think about China’s demands for apologies???
Arigato!
Dani - a white man (hate me :smiley: :smiley: )

fareast you are very very close to your next warning for starting such non-sense topics.

fareast, you need to grasp reality.

this is a dog-eat-dog world. it will always be this way.

victors write history. Strong countries have power over law. The united states of america is the world’s dominant superpower, today. my country has the power to act as he pleases.

A hundred years ago you might say England was the superpower.

OR, better yet one millenium ago China was a superpower.

if your precious Vietnam, Cananda, Poland,and some “fareast” countries.were in charge they wouldn’t act differently.

the world, while still brutal, is more humane then past history.

while we still have a long way to go, we are still moving forward.

Comparing the flaws of democracy DOES NOT equal FASCISM UNDER HITLER

Can you imagine greater germany to be the sole-superpower? My people would be taking full advantage of your “far-east”. Hitler, while considering asians better then jews, still were below germans.

While what is going on in Iraq may seem bad to some people, our war-crimes record isn’t even close to the crime record of previous dominant civilizaitons.

Americans are proud of America, not just because of her accomplishments, but because life here is more fair, organized, and civlized then many other countries in the world. Immigrants come from all over the world so they can live a better life.

We are arrogant because we have every reason to believe so.

Americans are not despicable people. We get angry when attacked, but we know how to value peace.

now, where the heck are you from?

Just for the sake of argueing, Hosenfield do you really believe that just becasue its better than in the past does that automatically make it right? For an example, Slavery was abolished but there was still discrimination and segregation. Does that make it right?

no, but this “fareast” character is completely wrong. and a “dullard” as you brits say. i’m saying the world in general is making progress.

sure, there was segregation/discrimination in america. segregation however is now no more, in recent history. And there are laws against discrimination. and most american’s don’t tolerate discrimination.

and FAREAST your wrong. we were taught japanese internment in middle school. we were taught about the war crimes we did in vietnam. While there is propoganda in every country, we don’t have Goebbels organizing ours.

I suspect that the US public knows far more about American transgressions like the Janpanese internments than the Japanese public knows (or is prepared to admit to knowing) about the outright war-crimes commited by Imperial Japanese forces.

Mr Fareast is just pushing his luck. He is another GOAT who has come to the forum lately and attempts to stir controversy by pasting bland statements.

If he doesnt want to contribute to the general forums, he should be politely asked to leave.

Take it somewhere else FarEast, there must be a plethora of US bashing sites you can spout your propaganda in.

What is Fareast talking about ???

hahah all I wanted was replys and see what you guys were gonna say. Love reading ya post, makes me laugh :lol: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Well, with this post Fareast has proven that he is indeed a troll and the only answer to this is a ban. :roll:

Jan

Well, with this post Fareast has proven that he is indeed a troll and the only answer to this is a ban. :roll:
Jan[/quote]

fareast you deserve it. The banning procedure is in progress.

Jan[/quote]

fareast you deserve it. The banning procedure is in progress.[/quote]

Excellent!

whats wrong with trolling? it’s fun

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

hahah sure got you piss… ban him for saying the F word plz. Really I do mean everything I said on this topic and all you american know it’s true. Like I said (but rather the refusal to acknowledge that these events occured.).

End of discussion (if any…)

if you acknowledge the crimes I will stop talking :roll:

SAM or Erwin, please lock and move this topic.
Thanks!

Edited: I have a request to all other users. Until his banning please do not respond or argue with this pathetic loser.
Thanks a lot!

Jan[/quote]

The system works!

Jan[/quote]

Excellent![/quote]

Its the least you deserve for making a mockery of this Site, It’s people like you that give sites like this a bad name.