absolutely no topic at all

Second rule, There must only be tenuous Links between any two sequential posts. to prevent the retelling of the entire MontyPython back catalogue.

Fareast you have no respect what so ever for what happened in WW2, all them people risking their lives to make your country a safe and better place, and all you have to do is Bag them. :evil: :evil:

What a cock up does not merit a warning it was related to the misdaventures of our grendae throwing Mexican friends. dont adminstrate my thread or I will steal your islands

We arent sure what country he came from, Im not sure his country is any safer depending on where in the Pacific rim he lies!

Nevertheless, we did jsut find a TROLL that admitted he was trolling, and he got banned, maybe we can encourage more trolls to admit they just want flame wars, Oh wait Ministic has already admitted he enjoys finding two pages of thread devoted to him, “maybe!..”

Affirmative sir,locked,let`s move it!

!Hahahahahahahaha! :twisted: .

:lol: .

hitlers moustache is old fashioned

dont get piss off, thats what they want, to piss you guys off

Hitler had a moustache in the 1940’s most things from the 1940’s are old fashioned. You have posted twice in an unamusing and uninteresting manner.

You have posted here thereby agreeing to the terms detailed in the first post, that anything you read you chose to read nad therefore accept it may be offensive.

COCK COCK COCK

COCK COCK COCK

My second rule was that all psts should be only tenuously linked to the preceding post.

Erwin you are barred, and shall henceforth be called “FUCKING DRIBBLE PISS” thorugh the rest of this thread.

closer to another warning puffcove,drink a tea!

Yet again you have posted in this thread despite the fact you have read the terms at the top and agreed to them in order to post here, you have continued to post uninteresting and unamusing comments. Consider this one of your warnings

you can make rules,since you are not a moderators or admin,you dont have the support of all mods and admins (well,you dont have support of any of them) to make rules for a thread!!.

you are just putting limits when you always are angry about them.

and btw,there you are trying to be on the work of a mod.
you are going to far.

I have placed a disclaimer on the opening post of this thread that states, “by posting here you agree to abide by the rules of the thread”

so far you ahve posted htree times and failed on the only two rules of the thread.

“be amusing or interesting”
“all lnks must be tenuous”

If you cannot abide by these two simple rules you should not have posted here! It is after all in the disclaimer at the head of the thread. Incidentlly you have questioned my earlier decision to offer a warning, this is “DIRECTLY” related to a preceding post, and thus contravenes the second of the two thread rules, consider yourself warned again.

be amusing or interesting ERWIN!

What a cock up does not merit a warning it was related to the misdaventures of our grendae throwing Mexican friends. dont adminstrate my thread or I will steal your islands[/quote]
what are you talking about?,when have you been interesting?,and when you won the capacity of making rules?.

i will not follow your rules,because there is nothing to support them (and your friends,aren`t an important font of support,so,you are fried).

Shut up the…

I gained the capacity to rulke when you chose to post in this thread, The rules are in my opening post, by posting in this thread you agree to abide by them, if not then you can fuck off,

I can say fuck off, becaue it clearly states in my opening post that by posting in this thread you agree not to be offended.

Do you understynad the principal of a disclaimer?

Tenuous link:

If a spurt is a drip under pressure and an ex is a has been, does this mean that an FDP can be considered an expert ?
(For the purposes of the thread rules of course ! :D)

No,and im not going to obey you boy

I have posted in this thread and thereby agree to abide by the thread rules as I understand the principal of a disclaimer.

But if you even try to tell me to fcuk off, I won’t be offended.

(Damn ! That means I’m still abiding by the rules !)

Im not that kind of member you are,luckily.

continue with this mindless thread and i leave tell.

btw,you insult me and call me again,you saw me again then!