absolutely no topic at all

This thread sucks, don’t start another one like it >=/

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,you`re right!

Im not that kind of member you are,luckily.

continue with this mindless thread and i leave tell.

btw,you insult me and call me again,you saw me again then![/quote]

Bluffcove I apologise for not abiding by the rules of the thread, (ie by linking to a previous post,) and stand ready to accept my warning from you.

Erwin, I am asking you as politely as possible; what in heaven’s name are you on about with the post I have quoted above ?

It is wrong on four counts:

1. It is unfortunate not lucky that you do not possess an open mind and a laid back attitude as I do.
  2. If I continue on this thread you will leave ? That has not been the case before and I have no reason to believe that it will be so this time.
  3. I am NOT insulting you, I haven’t even alluded to you. It is incredibly egotistical to think so.
  4. I have neither called you nor PM’d you.

Lastly, why would I want to see you again ? (Especially as I have not seen you before.)

It is very simple,

Use independent thought, be interesting, bne amusing. This precludes half of the forum.

but hte comment “this thread sucks” fulfills the criteria welcome aboard, can we now stop being so self-referential and get on with an honest appraisal of what happens on the countdown clock once it has reached the bottom ?

So we can insult this certain thread as much as we want!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: DEATH TO THIS THREAD… FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Being power crazy is often known as a “Hitler complex”

Of course, this is only tenuously linked to anything else in this thread :twisted:

It is often thought that Society requires control and leadership, however certain philosophies maintain that human nature is self regualtory and even once all forms of control and hierarchy and systems of government are removed society will continue to function.

It might be possible to see whether humans are naturally discourteous and warlike or alternatively they are inately civilised for this to work one would need a society without regualtion or moderation, unfortunately the establishment and staus quo frequently prevent scenarios like this occuring naturally.

what about using the sprites of half life,extract them with the sprite viewer in bmp/jpg format,they`re in 256 colors.

sprite view
http://www.planethalflife.com/mach3/sprites/sprview.html

you need half-life,and if you have day of defeat,much better!,it has better sprites! :wink:

requesting for this room to be locked and Fareast to be punished from Site for insulting other members and making rooms that has no point and make no sense.

Request DENIED This particular discussion poses no harm to anyone. Fareast will be punished for sure, most likely banned.

fareast!,i don’t want to see you insulting man of stoat or any other member here!

when are we going to ban this guy?

fareast!,i don’t want to see you insulting man of stoat or any other member here!
when are we going to ban this guy?[/quote]

WTF?? :shock: :shock:
When the banned fareast posts?

Thread Closed :!:

Bluffcove, don’t make another useless thread like this. It’s the last thing this site needs.

http://www.ww2incolor.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=746

Do you think this thread should be locked and moved here? Or should it remain open? I think it should at least be censored on the part of Arkantos’ insults against Dani, but what do you guys think?

you make the decision, or else, whats the point of being a mod if you dont use your power?

Well I want to gather the oppinions of other mods, but if you’re saying I need to act a little more on my modly instincts, I will do that, no problem.

Well I want to gather the oppinions of other mods, but if you’re saying I need to act a little more on my modly instincts, I will do that, no problem.[/quote]
yeah, exactly, thanks
and i think it should be delete because its not very useful anyways

Well I want to gather the oppinions of other mods, but if you’re saying I need to act a little more on my modly instincts, I will do that, no problem.[/quote]
yeah, exactly, thanks
and i think it should be delete because its not very useful anyways[/quote]

Yes Sir! :slight_smile:

The dark deed you’ve requested has been done :twisted:

What’s a Britcon?