Band of Brothers

the series wil be based off novels: Helmet for My Pillow, With the old breed and the experiences of a man named John Basilone all of which were written by or were Marines

I LOVED this movie… it took me two years to get my husband to settle down and watch it and now I can’t watch it, because he ran off with it on deployment!! I can not tell you how great it is to watch a good movie and not have it RUINED by some cheesey damn love story! This is one of my top 5 favorites of all time, period, war movie and non war movie. The old vets, kill me… I can’t take it, the crying I lose it every time.

This is the best WWII movie that I have ever seen. I could not stop watching it when I first bought it and still pop one in at least once a week. The detail of the uniforms, weapons and tactics on both sides were fantastic. Event the sound effects of the MG-42 was accurate based upon soldiers accounts. The character representations were wonderful and were true to the actual soldiers accounts. Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg shoud be proud of this one, it is even better than Saving Private Ryan. :cool: