Be of Good Cheer..

This is coz you are married - the Xmass is turned to you into boring bustle. The adequate people like Nick or TG just spend xmass easy , alone with alcohol;) Seems this is the best way to celebrate the New Year !

Mate, it is precisely because I am married that I, too, spend Xmas alone with alcohol. It’s what keeps my wife and me together. :wink: :smiley:

LMFAO! :mrgreen:

Who said I was alone?

That’s funny Chevan :slight_smile: I spend the Holy Evening with My Brothers, and as many of the family as can be near enough to attend. (there are a lot of them) I leave the drinking of alcohol to the younger ones. (somebody has to keep an eye on them ) :slight_smile: On New Years I visit my Kids, and spend the evening with them. and on such a grand occasion, I will tip a half dram of Whisky to Toast the New Year. ( I used up all of my drinking capacity while in the Army ) :slight_smile: :wink:

;):mrgreen: It was the best of you…

Me said;) And how else we should learn the details how you has meet the New Year from conspirated you;)?

I’m sure if you know your personal doze - is the guaranty of wealth! That’s why you are so good looking and well saved In my army , i usially tip a half of litler before 12 o’clock 31 december - hopefully this way of drinking took only two years of my life in army;)