Best WW2 computer game

Half life 2 really showed up the original half life.

](http://www.imageshack.us)[/img]

u do realize the huge gap in tech. when those games were made… its kinda like, hl2 showed off doom 1…

For me, the best is Close Combat series on tactical level, actually never played cc1, but the rest rulez. still no game to match intense of combat like cc series. Russian team is making something that should be done on similar basis, but in 3d, think it’s called wartime command.
in fps for me the best one is call of duty united offensive, as it combines the best of battlefield 42 and original call of duty. far out of those two.

Favorites:
RTS - Axis & Allies (2004)
FPS - Call of Duty: United Offensive
FPSRTS- Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
8)

Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30 is nice game ,becouse have informations for all eapons axis and allied ,and informations for all units .

u do realize the huge gap in tech. when those games were made… its kinda like, hl2 showed off doom 1…[/quote]

True good point, there was a large year gap in making Half life and Half life 2.

:? so does Close Combat 2, it has whole encyclopedia

I don’t know I not play Close Combat2 yet.

I would definatley go with Hidden and dangerous 2. I’ve played almost every major WWII shooter over $20. I own all the MoH AA’s, CoD, CoD UO, Mortyr and Mortyr II, Brothers In Arms, and tested Pafic Assault, and Battlefield 1942. Only MoH AA and the CoD franchise can come close to H&D2.

Mortyr is stupid i think so ,no offence

I saw the Demo and thought it looked good and hired the Game and realised its rubbish.
Same with Mortyr 2, thats bugger all. :lol:

COD:UO , Bia and sniper elite rull from my opinion :roll:

You forgett The Punisher :lol: :lol: :lol: lol lol and Splinter Cell … 8) 8)

Medal of Honor Frontline. :slight_smile:

Day of defeat Source, Cs Source, Call of duty 2 and Age of Empires 3. :lol:

Ow yeah, and Brothers in Arms Earned in Blood :stuck_out_tongue:

Wha tis CS Source dont tell me please CS=Counter Strike :shock: :shock: why everyone play this stupid game on internet when you can use cheats and anyone dont know no PB nothing. :!:

Wha tis CS Source dont tell me please CS=Counter Strike :shock: :shock: why everyone play this stupid game on internet when you can use cheats and anyone dont know no PB nothing. :!:[/quote]

You get banned forever if you use cheats in Counter Strike: Source, Valve Anti-cheat bans cheats!

I dont use cheats i play CoD MP on net,we have PB and no cheats in CS you will be banned for ever if they catsh you,in CoD when you connected with cheats PB banned you and everyone will know,also put in console /pb_plist and you will se who is cheeting bastard.