Beware Historical Revisionists

I think you may have missed the point Erwin. Nothing wrong with being proud of your nationality, its when you say your race is the best and all others dont count or are not as human thats wrong.

Your nationality is the best = You are nationalist.
Your race is the best = You are racist.

See the difference?

Edited: This post was intended for Erwin.

Again, you’s guy’s are putting words in my posts. I said I was proud of my heritage and race. That does not = racist . Like I said, Sad!!! :cry:

So please, tell us your heritage and racial achievments that make you so proud.

One of my countrymen, invented the modern road. Another TV, yet another, the phone, another one invented a steam engine, another a raincoat, one of them, penicillin. Shall I dare to go on, oh well then:

RADAR
Peter Pan
Quinine
Sulphuric acid
Modern Economics
Pneumatic Tyres
Even the decimal point

Not to mention the worlds first cloned mammal.

New Year and Whisky and also Golf.

Im proud to come from a country that produced such people. But its not unique, if we look back through history, Blacks and Chinese and Japanese and Mongolians have given us equal wonders and all contributed to human knowledge.

We all have the same brain and the same capability for thought.

Its how we as individuals apply it that counts, whether we be moslem or Scots.

Now I could be bigoted and say that for the size of my country we have probably contributed more to the modern world than the USA, it may be true, but does it really matter?

For further reading on Scotsmen and thier inventions see here:

http://www.magicdragon.com/Wallace/thingscot.html

My favourite is the adhesive postage stamp. A wonder to behold…

You forgot the World’s greatest muse, William McGonagall :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah McGonagall.

http://www.mcgonagall-online.org.uk/

Still, being the worst is still a kind of honour! :lol:

Was he not a cat in Cats?

I have a better one:

Your nationality is great = You are nationalist (that don’t means it is the best,just that it is really good)

Your race is great = You are proud about your race (pleased for being white,or black,or etc.,that means you are happy because that race has done something good or it has something good).

You didn’t say that your race is the best,you just said that it is good.
Then im racist to non-germans just because i said that im proud of my german heritage?

BLUFFCOVE IS RACIST TOO THEN,BECAUSE HE SAID THAT HE IS PROUD OF HIS ANGLO-SAXON HERITAGE OR RACE.
but you ignore it.

UNFAIR.

HE SAID THAT HE IS PROUD OF HIS RACE,SO,ITS GOOD FOR HIM;WHEN DID HE SAY THAT IT IS THE BEST?.

Erwin

Given Blitz’ apparent opinion of Mexicans posted earlier, do you think he would harbour particularly warm views about any other non-WASP group, such as, say, the Argentinians?

Your command of the English language is orders of magnitude better than my Spanish (dos cervezas, por favor is about my limit) but I hope you won’t be offended when I suggest that my knowledge of the English language , especially it’s usage and colloquial phraseology, might be better than yours.

Looking at Blitz’ earlier post, I cannot see how it can be interpreted as aught but a statement that he/she feels the UK is overburdened with people of races other than white Anglo-Saxon/ Celtic.

As a British subject, living in a British town where 25% of the population is Moslem, I say I do not believe this to be true.

I lived for a number of years next to a first generation immigrant family from Pakistan, and I could not have wished for more considerate neighbours. When we do have trouble from younger people of non-white backgrounds, it is because they have adopted the chavscum attitudes of the white trash.

Those who remain focussed on study and personal betterment (black, brown, white or green) are a delight to live and work alongside.

There are oiks in every race, and to try and suggest that all blacks, asians, Jews or hispanics behave in a particular way is just foolish. I get the feeling that white supremacists are those who are in fact white trash, just looking for someone on whom they can take out their frustrations.

I have no time for them except to wish them ill health and a series of dominant genetic disorders.

i know that your english is better, but i can understand, at least, the phrase mentioned in his post.
and im afraid he cannot say something good about the anglo-saxons,i know who is he,i talked to him.

he is american, if he don’t likes the mexicans, it is because they do are imigrating illegally to his country, and that isn’t good for his country.
What is non-WASP?,and what is WASP?

Again, you’s guy’s are putting words in my posts. I said I was proud of my heritage and race. That does not = racist . Like I said, Sad!!!

Let’s start again,he said that he is proud of his race and heritage,where is the racism?,if i say that im proud of talking spanish, then im discriminating those who talk other languages?,no.

No offence Ewrin, but did you visit his favoutite site?

you aren’t offending me, and no, i did not see his favourite site.why?

Have a look at some of Blitz’s sites and you might see what we mean…

Erwin

WASP means White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

Non-WASP is all other races & beliefs.

i do not think he likes anglo-saxon or protestants :wink: ,in fact,most of anglo-saxon have a mixture of races,influence of scots,welsh,irish,italians,arabs,etc.

He never liked anglo saxons or protestant,as he isn’t anglo saxon or protestant.
where did you invent that?,a germanic but not anglo saxon saying that the WASP are the best race :lol: ,unbelievable.

WASP is how white supremacists tend to describe themselves Erwin

Blitz’ favourite reading seems to be pro-Nazi holocaust deniers.

As Bladensburg (?) suggested, have a lok at some of the sites Blitz suggests are serious historical research.

This is from the Barnes Review

If anyone deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, it was Adolf Hitler

What do you think a site called is likely to be about?

I had a look. it is a self-proclaimed White Nationalist website. I realise this is a stupid description, as White isn’t a nation, but I have a fair idea where they are going with this.

Read some of the posts, Erwin. See if you still think Blitz is quite the innocent you believe?