Breakfast rituals

Oddly, I’m a bit ambivalent about black pudding - it just tastes rather bland to me…

Like most types of sausage the quality of black pudding varies.It should always be bought from a butchers,NEVER EVER from a supermarket.If anyone is ever in the fine town of Ayr I recomend Wilson,s the butcher in the MAIN ST.
Now im going to go and fry some.

My Scot lady friends seem to like it well enough, I guess next time I’m there I’ll have to try it… (kinda reminds me of a large cooked scab though,)

#37. Nick, Black Pudding here is still eaten as an occasional delicacy.

It is good eating, if fried properly, and not overcooked.

As to breakfast fare … I don’t indulge.

A pint mug of hot coffee, and a cigarette usually suffices.
I usually only eat once a day in any case, as I have little to no interest in A: food, B: cooking.

Of course, my alterego in another realm may have an influence in these matters, being that that character is a Winged Vampyr.

Regards, Uyraell.

You got to be one skinny fella!:wink:

I still haven’t gotten around to trying it! I’m sure it’s available here, though not at most supermarkets I’m sure as it’s not generally popular here. There are of course ethnic areas in every city (Buffalo has a lot of Polish, German, Irish, and some British influences. There’s also much more Canadian culture-bent here than the typical US city). I might hit a market in the city one of these days, maybe for Easter when the local shops really open up…

As far as breakfast, I prefer lighter fare for the most part: coffee and oatmeal usually to carb-up for a workout…I only eat heavy on the weekends usually, to kill a hangover or just if I’m starving…

This would be the preferred Milwaukee Breakfast, though it may also prove to be popular elsewhere.

The perfect breakfast.jpg

I am. I went from a pudgy young teen, to a rail-thin 40-odd year old. :mrgreen:

Regards, FTG my friend, Uyraell.

At least you don’t do as I encourage My girlfriends to do.
When they talk of having a meal, be it breakfast or any other , I usually advise them to “knock him unconscious before they cook him”. :mrgreen:

Regards my friend, Uyraell.

Herman2 gets dates ??? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By what misalignment of the universe did that happen?? :confused: