Call of Duty 3

The game is based on the Normandy breakout.

American, British, Canadian, and Polish forces will be playable in single player.

This game is going to suck then. CoD had a good formula going with the US, UK, and USSR missions. Making the game based on one campaign only is going to make a lot of CoD fans leave them for good.

it wont make them leave they will buy the game because they liked the others and then never play it because it sucks… not many people will know this fact, and ill still buy it and play

If its coming out for PC, I just might waste my time and DL it at a torrentsite. Ill at least give it a try.

i’ll definatly buy #3,i loved all of the others,and still play them,cant wait til its released,any date?

nobody buys a game for what it looks like really… they have either played the games earlier in the series so they buy that one, they get told to get the game to they go rent it first and then buy it if they like it, or they reasearch it like watch as many movies about it and play the demo and beta versions of it…

I do my research and the rent it and then might buy it if I really loved the game, like CoD Finest Hour on PS2, but the MoH EA just sucked so much I lost all faith in EA to create a great MoH again. I did not buy it and thought it was totally just a waste of time and money. The Best one on PS2 was the First MoH on PS2.

Did you try MOH: Pacific Assault? It looks a lot better than the previous versions and has “down the sight” aiming.

the last good MOH game was rising sun and then they started to decline, but IW will make a COD4 with japan and stuff like that but it will be their worst version yet and then they will stop there and continue on in making other games even though they will never amount to what the COD series was

Actually Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault was my favorite of all the MoH games. They unlike CoD changed the theme of the game a little and set it in the Pacific. If CoD isnt going to do that either, then at least they should keep it with the “big three” nations fighting Germany, being which USA, UK, and USSR. Since they arent doing that with CoD 3, I have a big feeling its going to suxxor bad. Ill still give it a try…at least once.

The Jap one for me of MoH were not the fighting I wanted and the European one’s gave me more of a kick. MoH Frontline was the best one on PS2. I have played all of the CoD on PS2 and must say loved them and gave me more of a kick if you can drive a tank or fly in a bomber than just fighting the whole time as a foot soldier.

Can not wait fot number three.

as said before people are still going to buy it to try it but they may not play it if it sucks

I’m sure everyone here knows this already but I was playing MoH Breakthrough a few days ago and saw the most RETARDED inaccuracy ever. Note the Italian enemies: Only ONE model is wearing an actual Italian Fascist uniform. Most of them are actually wearing the uniforms of the Italian Co-Belligerant Army. D’OH!

The version for SonyPS2 is due out Nov. 8, I’d imagine it’s the same for XBOX…

Incase you didn’t know the game features a destructable environment. This just made me happier!

Fu… the XBOX and PS2. When it will go on normal PC Nick?
I await with the impatience when could to play the game on the my computer.
I don’t understan peoples who play in action came in PS or XBOX platform.
What’s satisfaction to use the joistick instead of mouse and keyboard?

I’m think Breakthrough was not the best addon. THe MoH:Sperhead was much better on my mind.

P.S. Gantlemens do somebody play in MoH or CoD in internet?
With a great pleasure i would shot down some of my opponent here (for instance Nickdfresh) :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :wink:

just read this on the IW forums, COD3 is supose to come out only for PS2 and Gamecube… it might also come out for PS3 and WII but theyd ont know about 360 yet. it s definatly not coming out for PC…

all cod3 really is is a supped up version of cod2 it has better graphics and 3 new levels, we are just trying to give the sony and nintendo fanactics there “Turn”

Agreed. I cant wait for Microsoft Vista to come out since it will allow PC gamers to join console gamers in MP games. Console gamers will get owned so bad in any FPS game.

It really depends on what you prefer, when i think of call of duty of PC I think its going to be hard to aim, I see the exact opposite of the benefit of joystick and mouse and keyboard.

Looks like then CoD 3 will not get out for PC i heard that.