Call of Duty 3

Hay guys i just got the game the day it came out in australia and i love it the campaign is great the only thing that bothers me is the xbox live system. Trying to get a game is a pain i was just wondering if any of you guys have a xbox 360 and if you face the same problems if so or you no whats wrong post back that would be great thanks.

Mate is it true then CoD 3 will not get out for PC?

According to the makers of Call of Duty, Unfortunatly its true, this caused many PC gamers who love call of duty to become enraged at there decision.

Well ive learned that there is always a up and down between consoles and pc games. They are going to target which ever is doing better at the moment. Dont worry im sure us pc people will get a nice new version of CoD later on or at least a really cool upgrade to Cod2 to appease us untill that happens.

I hope so then CoD will get new version for PC or new upgrade for CoD 2 ,just like i wrote once before,check this CoD fanatics :-)) really great new missionn for CoD 1 you play with Germans weeeeeeee ,and also new 3 missions for CoD 2 play like German Fallschirmjager.

http://germanfrontmod.justgamers.de/index.php?sektion=2 and also this http://germanfrontmod.justgamers.de/

Well lets hoper they will make the right decision on making the game for pc.

I bought Call of duty 3, its pretty impressive actually, I like the campaigns and missions. Some of the missions are a bit hard even on normal level.

There is also rumors of Call Of Duty 4.

That game looks so cooll that I can’t wait to play it!!

Call of Duty 4…i’m still trying to get 3!

I wonder why they chose not to make it available for PC. I mean, aren’t they gauranteed to make money than what it would cost to make it?

Call of Duty 3 is very cool I just wish they could have put in some more tank action and some bomber missions and It would be perfect. I normally play a game at first at easy but it was still not easy. I bought myself Call of Duty 2 and 3 and enjoyed all three that came out on PS2. Now I have them all on PS2.

btw, there is a short review of this game in screwattack.com. go check it out, it seems to be a great game.

The game creeps me out. :confused:

I’m thinking it has a lot to do with software changes on the graphics cards which seem to make games unplayable on about 75% of all PCs, without significant modification! :rolleyes:

Get a PS2 mate. I loved the game even if is was a bit tuff if you take I have not played a game where the enemy is so real like.

I think the reason of freezing of CoD3 of PC was the agressive market politic and extremaly quick changes of standarts: DirectX, Physic end ets. of developer of Graphic PC-cards.
Developing of good game ( level of CoD2) needs 2-3 year of hard work ( with condition of new grafic engeen creation). For this period it shanged the on-two generations of Graphic Acselerator card for PC and appeared new technology like Physic and ets.This is made the PC adaptation is very hard and dear. Therefore IMHO the some geme-developers preferes the PlayStation of Xbox platform initially.
Unfortunately for us.

From the reviews I’ve read of the new PS3, they’re having the same problem of rushing a product to market before it’s really ready…

Oh I do! I just finished the game.:slight_smile:

Very sorry for us.