Call of Duty

Sounds fun. BF2 is getting a lot of my attention now though. I have strayed from CoD lately.

I think this Fall CoD will regain your attention with addition of this mod and the sequel. They tell me that a Vickers gun will be placed somewhere in the Operation Market Garden mod. I’ll do anything to support a better British CoD campaign.

I have BF2 on my comptuer but it runs like Crap.
I still play the old CoD and United Offensive, waiting for the companies to release CoD2 followed by rumoured CoD3.

If anyone checked the link, Market Garden shouldn’t dissapoint.

i hate bf2 not being world war 2 theme

I have to Agree with you there FW if i had to choose out of playing CoD or Bf2 in pefect condition then i would still pick CoD.
You just cant beat CoD !!! :smiley:

CoD is the best i dont like war games about future or present days ,Desert storm or others craps. :wink:

Yeah :slight_smile: ,well i think Modern day Warefare in PC gaming has become a bit over Exaggerated and far fetched.
Actually an unusual thing is that no Video Game companies has produced a game about World War 3 (WW3).
Only Ones like Red Alert 2, which was good game but rather old now.

Yup red alert is not bad,simply modern wars for me is not good ,i like ww2 and ww1 tematics ,why we dont have game about ww1 . :lol: :lol:

Well believe it or not, a mod for Call of Duty was due for release this Fall but never got anywhere. It was called The Great War. It was meant to be a WWI version of CoD.

you sure BF is not better than CoD?

Bf and CoD , they are more different then better then one another,
Battlefield is practically a skirmish game where CoD is a game with campaigns.

For me its better to finishing campaings then run arround ,killing enemies with plains and tanks,and when you lost life ,you reload on checkpoint and ,here we go agian …all same. :wink:

It is that way isnt it :lol:
I could run around killing enemies and keep respawning at checkpoints as you said clauss, for about a day or two and then get tired of it, missions are much better because the missions are unexpected and can even get compromized some times and its different weapon and inventory selection each mission. :slight_smile:

Ok i am i not play BF2 i am paly all others BF and BF Vietnam ,i can play it one weak after NO its boring :wink:

When I first played CoD i put the difficulty level on medium and didn’t die until i was set as the charging Russian conscript soldier in Red Square where i wasn’t to sure on what to do.

The second time i played it I set the difficulty on high and didnt die until one of the missions before the end of the game where i accidently blew myself up with a grenade.

Clauss do you speak German, seeing as you live there, because in call of Duty i have picked up a few German phrases like “grenaderr!!” and “Americana” :lol: and “loose loose”.
What do you think the most common word in German military language apart from “achtung!” would be ?

Yup in CoD its really stupid only few words germans talking its always like you said:Achtung granaten or schnell ,Hey i am not lisening at all .

I always shot :lol: to talking :lol: :lol: do you see how stupid they runing ,they see you nad turn back and run , :lol:

Yes, hopefully the new CoD they will make the A.I a bit more intelligent and not naive and thick.

i’ve played this game before. The AI is pretty retarded, but its a hell a lot better then the medal of honor games. They get the uniforms spot on though!

Of course in MOH they are totaly retarded ,have stupid uniform ,in CoD they are really good only have few stupid things ,like i said in topic before this.