Call of Duty

Its the USA that make these games like MoH and CoD so they always depict the americans to be highly intelligent and brave, the english as very ‘posh’ and soppy and the Germans as stupid soldiers and only you can take out a whole division :lol:

Yup all game is like that Germans alone running on mg’s dont find cover or if they find you can shot them in head :lol:

I saw trailer on CoD2 do you see ,man its so cool missions with British in Africa and Normandy is the best ,i see a little but i belive then the missions in africa the best.

http://www.callofduty.com/

That is cool clauss :smiley:
Africa will be good :slight_smile:

I just finished playing a mission on CoD 10 minutes ago and the stupidest thing happened, I walked around a corner and a german no more then a meter away just stood and stared at me, i walked behind hes back and meleed him :lol:

Talk about Glitches! :lol:

Yeah thats was i talking about. :wink:

Isn’t the CoD 2 British campaign stationed in Italy after Africa? I can’t the site to properly load to find out anything due to the dial-up problems I get.

Dont know mate but i can tell you all British missions in africa campaign is great,watch trailer it so cool ,fight in africa towns in desert cool. :wink:

Yeah that does suck…but on the bright side we always have Forgotten Hope 2 that we will be able to download for it.

www.forgottenhope2.com

I downloaded it but it wont start, what media program is it defaulted as clauss?, e.g windows media player,realtime,quicktime ? i think i downloaded it as a compressed folder that i cannot extract to the proper standeds. :shock:

I think you must have Flash player and quick time player.

The Trenches for Half-Life :wink: (not bad at all)

@Commando Jordovski,

Who do you play as in CoD? (nic-wise, I mean)

I normally play as Cmndo.Aussie and sometimes me and my friends go as Sgt.fruit and take turns 8)

My friends recently played Call of Duty 2 Demo , its awesome , he explained how he and a friend snuck up a house door and was ripped through by a MG killing them, blood and wood flying :stuck_out_tongue: , apparently the physics are amazing.

The demo is pretty fun. I dont like how they have the stuff like nades now. It is a demo though. I have played and beat it 4 times so far. It is rather short. I hate it, all these games I want are coming out. 50 bucks here 50 there. :cry:

I am heard then system requirements are not so big ,recommended 512 RAM but you can play ,on 256 just like BIA ,and 128 mb graphic ,supported nVidia 4 mx series all FX series and all series after those.

If you want to download hmmmm demo is 650 MB .

Am I the only one who thinks that COD 1 is easy even in difficulut mode?
The only difficult part I remeber was quite difficult was pegasus bridge. But it has been a year since I dont play :cry:
I hope I get to play this second part.

I agree…COD was pretty easy. Looked cool but not quite realisitic. The brigde part was a bitch especially the first time you play it. I think BF 1942 is a bit better on the realism. Hopefully COD 2 will be better.

Yes CoD is easy ,but battlefield is good ,but all same just i am say once before,after one or two weeks its boring.

Batlefield have better graphic more realistic but boring for me,CoD i am play today ,multiplayer off course,but BTF2 i am play only once. :smiley:

We play call of duty at school.
I usually get losts of kills, I’m Good! :stuck_out_tongue:

In my school we cant play this “violent” games :cry: