Clean Up

Please double check the 2005 archive room for things you dont think belong there. Once i recieve everyone’s go ahead we will open it up for the members.

In the meantime I think ive had enough of moving threads today.

LOL, I see you have been busy, you should have mentioned it and I would have given you a hand.

You didnt move Walther War machines to the 2005 archive. We said to Stoat that it would, is it an oversight?

Also perhaps Danis Falklands thread, it would be usefull to be able to point Eagle there when he says only 1 person was disruptive during falklands debates?

I dont see any in there that shouldnt be though.

We have also to take a final look on the topics in the Archive 2005 for deleting some posts (for instance: on Eagle’s first topic, my chat with Firefly and so on).

:lol: :lol: You beat me up Firefly, I just unlocked the thread and when I tried to delete I was amazed that I had noting to delete!
Afterwards I see you there!
Good job!
Meantime, a good-to-go sign we’ll have to add on each archived topiv by adding “Archive” in front of each checked thread.

I binned our chat Dani.

:lol: :lol: You beat me up Firefly, I just unlocked the thread and when I tried to delete I was amazed that I had noting to delete!
Afterwards I see you there!
Good job!
Meantime, a good-to-go sign we’ll have to add on each archived topiv by adding “Archive” in front of each checked thread.[/quote]

Since our idea changed to having an archive room for each year and all topics are locked, I dont think we need to put archive in front of the posts anymore?

Please feel free to move topics back and forth and edit whatever you need. I will be working on it as well. Just did the separation by first look and what I thought people might still want to go back and take a look at. Dont think anyone is interested in the “Hi im new here” threads so tried to get all those. Go ahead and move Walther War machine back but might need some editing.

ADVICE TO ALL MODS
DO NOT LEAVE SHADOWS WHEN YOU MOVE A THREAD

Considering Gen’s last advice, is no needed. I was thinking only to be easier for us.
Never mind :smiley:

I didnt do that did I. I moved a load of topics and might have missed that.

No mate, it was me! :oops:

No mate, it wasn’t you. I just add a reminder. All of us including me left a shadow on a certain moment. :smiley: :smiley:

No mate, it wasn’t you. I just add a reminder. All of us including me left a shadow on a certain moment. :smiley: :D[/quote]

I remember when I was leaving the shadows :oops:

OK, it was only a remainder, come on guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:

So far, the Archive 2005 have a green light from me. Together with Firefly we cross-checked the Walther’s book.

I found also few topics from our private room that I moved in Admin/mods archive.

Yea Tiger and FW if you could just give it your check Ill open that to the normal members. Thanks

Checked, Gen. Sandworm. Its got the green light from me.

Also Firefly have to say something. As for FW, I guess he is in the plane now back to Vancouver.

OK by me to go.