Countries you have visited.

Technically no, but try telling that to a Gibbo, ive been there too:

http://www.gibraltar.gov.gi/

Born and raised in United States (California)

Mexico

Jamica

Spain (lived there for 2 years)

France

Italy

Germany

Philippines

Canada

Still one member sadly missing from this?!

Give it a break guys, to me it looks like a bunch of school yard bullies picking on one kid. I have NOT read ALL of Ironmans posts as well as I have NOT read all of your posts. The ones I have read since he has been back seem polite (unlike some others) and on topic, to someone watching it is obvious you do not like him and try and pick his posts apart.
Most of this stuff we talk about guy’s are OPINIONS and some will differ than others…thats life. I understand where ironmans idea of the US attitude here comes from because Ive felt that way reading some of your posts too. NO country is perfect and we could find BIG faults in each if we look.
Ive been here longer than some of you and not as long as others but this looks to be a rather new board but to me it seems if someone does not agree with you he becomes the new target.
Okay…I got my boots on…Fire Away

edit: spelling

haha :lol: :lol: out of all the posts i have read NONE of you have visited Australia, your missing out bigtime :? …
well anway i have visited the following:

England
Ireland
Bruenie (how ever you spell it)
indonesia
All of Australia !

I will soon be travelling to Russia and China. :slight_smile:
but out of the places i have been to so far i much perfer Aus. :smiley: 8)

On the contrary, although I may disagree with some of your posts, you come across as a reasonable person with well thought out posts and replies.

Our friend however has a history of hate, and if you had been here before his ban, you may agree. I am always willing to admit that my country is not the whitest out there, the Amritsar massacre for one is pretty shamefull.

You have served in the Military, he has not, but still offers his opinions on the minute details of military practices. He has also been known to alter his posts to fit subsequent discussions. Never answer straight questions, and finally generally TROLL other members to gain the reaction he is looking for.

Furthermore, he has claimed several attributes that were just not true or didnt hold up to inspection by experts in the field.

Far from ganging up on him, we are frankly wary of him.

If he has reformed (which on the evidence so far seems unlikely) I for one welcome him back into this community.

If he hasnt, well he should Piss off back to where he come from.

As I said before, you have to read his previous posts to understand our reactions to him.

Cdo Jord, I am thinking about comeing down to you, as your army is looking for 300 blokes a year to emigrate down.

I fancy my chances.

My list is not complete, as I was called away. But yes, some on their are not countries i ntheir own right, but they are seperate in identity. It is up to the reader if he includes them or not.

From what i can see we have a large number of well traveled individuals who should hvae a broad opinion on the world.

Mike m i really appreciate your loyalty to a country man, but the guy is a knob. for all the reasons firefly stated.

Practically everything that is said that is against america is because we don’t like the country. Yet read the link in his signature. The guy is a narrow minded simpleton walt, who is a disgrace to your fine country.

I’ll add a few more as I have chance, in red.

Maybe Iron man thinks we are all like him. Clueless walts who have not military service.

He hasn’t twigged yet that we actually know more than him though experience.

Could you post the statements you have a problem with? I cant seem to find any that bizarre. On the other hand I have found bizarre post from others. :lol:

Could you post the statements you have a problem with? I cant seem to find any that bizarre. On the other hand I have found bizarre post from others. :lol:[/quote]

We could start with him alledging that the British Army is made up of cowards that hide behind Gurkhas (hired mercenary killers apparently, rather than one of the more respected infantry regiments in the most respected Army in the world) I suppose.

The we could move onto the way he lies in posts about what his father has told him about Korea - which was lifted word for word from the Call of Duty handbook.

Or the way that he constantly ignores posts that don’t agree with what he says, or quotes three words from half a page pf writing and uses them to accuse the writer of anti-Americanism.

Or the way he argued with members of the British Army for weeks about British doctrine. Or with aero engineers about jet engines.

Shall I go on?

Monaco
France
Italy
Spain
Brazil
Uruguay
USA
Tunez
Chile
Mexico
Vatican
Paraguay
Bolivia
ALL Argentina

maybe i forget one.

No photos because i don’t take them!

Mike M.

Read Walther War machines Big Book of Soldier knowledge.

In it you can see that hes clueless but more importantly you can see thta he is needlessly condescending and patronising. - If there are two things that are going to piss off serving members of the miltary or British people in General then it is those two attributes. You should not argeu your betters - in this case more experienced and you certainly shouldnt patronise a man that has “done” what you only do in Computer games.

In short IRONMAN talks the talk but doesnt walk the …

UK
France
Holland
Finland
Denmark
Sweden
Norway
Malta
And of Course the US…been to or thru just about every state.

I also visited malta!

and bought those expensive knight toys :lol: .
that’s an expensive place!.

thank you for making me remember sir

Well you’ll be lucky to come over here heh :smiley: , if you need any info on the Aus. Military or Australia itself ill be happy to answer any questions mate, i have travelled around the country couple times.

For myself, i dont travel much, i was offered a holiday in Hawaii just a week ago but i turned it down because i would rather stay in my home country being a Proud True Blue, and i would think i would give any country up just to stay here.
:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

canada, Hong Kong, japan, tailand, USA, britain, taiwan

Italy
France
Spain
Egypt
UK
USA

Sweden
Germany
Italy

America
Greece
Thailand
Bali (Indonesia)

Australia (Cdo J pls note. Got married in the Sydney Botanical Gardens!)
Austria
Bahamas
Belgium
Canada (only as a stopover though)
China
Dubai
Eire
Fiji
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong (pre '97)
Hungary
Italy
Japan
Luxembourg
Monaco
Netherlands
Netherlands Antilles
San Remo (they have an international football team!)
Singapore
Slovak Republic
Spain
Switzerland (and the UN buildings . . . )
Thailand
UK (obviously . . .)
USA
US Virgin Islands
Vatican City