Countries you have visited.

America? that is a continent, my friend.

If we count my bolds, of course in Europe you have the posibility to visit a lot of countries. Living practically in the center of Argentina, the 8th biggest country in the world is not to easy to visit another countries. I coulds visit a lot of provinces from Argentina, as Buenos Aires, Chubut, Córdoba, Entre Ríos, Mendoza, Neuquén, Río Negro, San Luis and Santa Fe (ofcourse). Each province is bigger than any country of those in bold.

I visited the United States, Chile and Peru.

USA
Canada
UK
France
Germany
Japan

You should go…Hawaii is bitchen, I would move there in a hart beat if I could. If you love the beach, water is always warm and clear :slight_smile:

nice!,i hope you enjoyed Argentina :wink:

nice!,i hope you enjoyed Argentina :wink:[/quote]

lol to be honest i didnt see many, all my relatives were in ‘richer’ areas like Burbank and Orange County, mostly white people

lol to be honest i didnt see many, all my relatives were in ‘richer’ areas like Burbank and Orange County, mostly white people[/quote]
many what?

Argentinians

burbank and orange county?,Capital Federal isn’t called a “poor zone” my dear,and im afraid my colony in Hinojo is more white than Burbank and Orange County,we are all good krauts and a few austrians too.

and talking about rich,have you seen the business in buenos aires? :wink:

here comes my “lol” :roll:

what kind of business in Buenos Aires, Coke dealing :lol: :lol: :o :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted:

I conclude you have no really knowledges about the Argentine cities.

The Great Buenos Aires is the second biggest city of South America behind of Sao Paulo (Brazil), the most of Buenos Aires, a rich, modern and active city. You are only relating Buenos Aires with another cities in latin America which are really poor, as La Paz (Bolivia), Caracas (Venezuela).

The biggest cities in Argentina are rich cities, like Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Rosario, Mendoza, Miguel de Tucumán, Comodoro Rivadavia, Ushuaia, Puerto Madryn, etc.

I’ll let you some images of argentine cities, and tell me what do you say about the biggest cities of my country…

Buenos Aires, from the River Plate

English Tower, Buenos Aires

The “9 de Julio” avenue (July, 9th). The widest avenue all over the world. In the center of it, the Obelisk, all a symbol.

The Obelisk

I’ll put more pictures about cities from Argentina, like Rosario, Cordoba, Mendoza, Puerto Madryn, Tucuman, Comodoro Rivadavia, Ushuaia

don’t waste your time eagle,minimalistdick isn’t an asshole,he is just stupid and he is just 16,also he thinks he is austrian descendent of the nazi party and he is in the “superior race” when he is a cheap greekie who emigrated to australia because there he found the opportunities that he hadn’t in greece.
indeed,he must be proud of australia,the country who hosts him,and gives him the posibility to live.

Buenos Aires is bigger than all his native country,he cannot insult and then hide,maybe his mum still loves him,but im not going to protect you,Minimalistdick.

Eagle,don’t worry,your posts are too much important,don’t waste time in this little wank*r

and you making up stuff like im Austrian and part of the Nazi party, wow how stupid you must be

and why diss Greeks for, Greeks have done more then what Argentinians EVER done (and just to make it a bit fair, Greeks have also done more then Spain and Argentian combined)

wow, it was only a joke Puto, i cant believe you guys took that seriously, i even used emoticons where the hot keys to put it in involved the abbreviations LOL

maybe if u couldnt handle a joke like that you should just leave and check out the real world for a little

TAKE A JOKE YOU SICK BASTARDS

erwin just take every opportunity he could to bash someone, dont know why

At least we have Coke and MacDonalds[/quote]

coke = cocaine

thats what i meant

lol to be honest i didnt see many,
all my relatives were in ‘richer’ areas like Burbank and Orange County, mostly white people[/quote]

REPLY TO “RICHER”

1. Buenos Aires is the financial, industrial, commercial, and cultural hub of Argentina. Its port is one of the busiest in the world; navigable rivers connect it to the Argentine North-East, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay. As a result, it serves as the distribution hub for a vast area of the south-eastern region of the continent.

Puerto Madero district near downtown Buenos AiresTo the west of Buenos Aires is the Pampa Húmeda, the most productive agricultural region of Argentina (which is different from the dry and sterile south-Argentina pampa, where only bovine livestock is produced). Meat, dairy, grain, tobacco, wool and hide products are processed or manufactured in the Buenos Aires area. Other leading industries are automobile manufacturing, oil refining, metalworking, machine building, and the production of textiles, chemicals, clothing, and beverages.

conclution: Good economy,great natural resources in all argentina,industries,high life level,high educational level = poor area? (there are lots of argies riches in BA,who have vacations in USA and Uruguay),Also good economical center.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buenos_Aires#Economy

1. REPLY TO “WHITE AREAS”

for my greekie aryan friend with blonde hair,blue eyes and small nose:

white (mostly Spanish and Italian) 97%, mestizo (mixed white and Amerindian ancestry), Amerindian, or other non-white groups 3%

http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/ar.html+
the cia isn’t enough? :wink: .

maybe we can have a little discussion,my dear arkantos,about if your country or mine is better (NOTE THAT I DIDN’T NEED TO EMIGRATE FROM ARGENTINA! :wink: )[/quote]

and what does this have to do with anything??? i never mentioned anything about Argentina until you replied to one of my posts where i mentioned AMERICA??? seem you are confused my lost friend

i couldnt care of the economy or people of Argentina when i said America

look at your quote

i say AMERICA, then you say NICE, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED ARGENTINA

you seem very lost, and for your stupidity i hope i get an apology

nice for you to make assumptions, i’d love to know when i ever ‘bashed’ anyone delibrately and going out looking for an arguement, if you find one post where i did, ill take back i said and say you were correct, if you cant, then you would have prooved you’re a complete moron

UK (every county)
Ireland
Norway
Finland
Sweden
Denmark
Germany
Netherlands
France
Switzerland
Italy
Spain
Morroco
Tunisia
Greece
Canada
USA
Belize
Trinidad
Curacao and Aruba
Martinique (yeah i know it’s part of France)
Puerto Rico
Brunei
Malaysia
Muscat (least, i think it was)
Singapore
Monaco

Favourite country of the lot?

Switzerland, lived there 4 years too. Top country!

Im not for or against this argment. But this post is an absolute classic. Erwin your ability to insult has grown over the past 5 months. :twisted:

nice for you to make assumptions, i’d love to know when i ever ‘bashed’ anyone delibrately and going out looking for an arguement, if you find one post where i did, ill take back i said and say you were correct, if you cant, then you would have prooved you’re a complete moron[/quote]

:smiley: Minimalistix, you are pushing your luck!! Calm down mate!

I suppose that you visited San Marino and not San Remo :smiley: