Court of Appeals!

Well, 1000yds won after all.

I will think deeply in my cotinuation as a Mod. dont like to have my actions analized in this way.

Well I dont want to lose you as a mod. If it means that much to you ill leave the infraction points but the entire F&M forum will be closed for good. It has caused nothing but problems.

We are all subject to analysis from time to time. Sorry. I just dont see the 2 point infraction in that thread.

Would you have me let the points stand which are controversial in nature and leave a forum that is touchy enough open. I have to concede something somewhere.

So what do you think of this idea?

What the hell did he win?

Thats is your choice. As stated above I would hate to lose you but there is an old saying I go by “We would be great with you…but we will be fine without you”

You have your decisions to make!

ok, i pretty much agree with Gen. Sandworm, if you dont like it, then too bad. that is why we have this room to discuss matters like this anyways. On top of this, i really think the F&M discussion should be banned forever in this site. This site after all is a ww2 forum.

so my suggestion is

1. PK was/is right in giving a punishment.
  2. The 1 infraction point should be given (but should be removed if 1000 proved to be civil)
  3. I will not let this section of the forum start trouble again. therefore F&M discussion is permanently banned in this forum

i shut down the section for now

the final decision is on Gen. Sandworm though, that is merely my suggestion

He won in the way that scaped the deserved infraction points.

I think that is a dangerous precedent, anybody appeals and get a “reduced sentece” if you allow me that expression.

You perhaps would be fine without me now, but there was a time some moths ago that if I would not hold this forum the activity was nill, slowly I can rose this putting link everywhere and inviting people to participate, and I think I succeded in get back all this in a reasonable amount of participation.

By now I will continue, but just let me tell to you and everybody else that I am very unhappy with this…what is my name now “mini-moderator” “small-moderator” “just in case Mod”

If you feel that the 1982 war bring trouble feel free to close it, is not the end of the world, but meanwhile be well aware that I will not eat the 1000yds bullshit in the Falklands/Malvinas topic or any other.

I think that 2 points were too much. 1 point should be enough. That’s my view.

Simply not true. As far as I remeber, Ironman, Bluffcove and Erwin appealed in the past - speaking of precedents.

True, very true, and personally I want to thank you. Gracias amigo.

Panzerknacker, don’t let your feelings blackout your mind. All we might feel horrible. If you remember, I personally “blackmailed” all of you with my resignation if you’ll not comment some award proposals. All I wanted then was your response, not your agreement on what I thought. What do you think about FW’s feelings? He was in first instance chief of the mods and after a while an admin. Now he is a a mod. In the future, who knows, might be back in charge. And the future might bring to each one a certain status.

I disagree with the decision to close that section. As for 1000yd’s bullshit, be aware that you are call to supervise all members, not only 1000yd.

…And don’t forget the first rule of moderation: DO NOT GET INVOLVED IN PERSONAL MATTERS.

So as GS said with other words, are in or out? We all agreed that 1000yd deserved to be warned. All discusions were in which way. And that’s why we have our room.

Panzerknacker, you are a good friend and a fine man! Move on above that!:wink:

Ok here is the deal!

Firstly I would just like to state that I agree with everything Dani said in the previous post.

Finial Decision!

1. 1000 will recieve a 1 permant infraction point for insulting a mod.
  2. 1000 will recieve 1 point for 3 months (from me) for inciteing this whole mess in a known hostile area of the forum.
  3. I will handle the PM to 1000 and instruct him to never speak of this issue.
  4. We will poll the decision to close the F&M section all together.

After months of peace around here it took one incident to spark a fire. A fire everyonce in awhile is a good thing. Yet our performance on this one was poor. What really pisses me off is the fact that this all happened around a non-ww2 discussion. This has resulted in an embarrassment for us all. PK seems to think he is solely taking the wrap for this. YOU ARE WRONG. The entire staff takes this with you…as a group. Just as 1000 has been punished … we together are the ones that punished him. Seems our focus needs to be redefined in the future.

Ill leave this for a day. For all of you to read. Then I will make the changes stated.

Case Closed!

Done.

Okay, no more words from my side.

ok from me

All the above have been completed. Done!

Good outcome guys. And Panzer, I value your input to the forum it would be a shame for you to leave over a minor thing like this. It must be your Latin temprement eh?

Well, that depends on what you consider as “latin”.