Dont cry for me...forum.

Another wedding?

Nop. just a small winter break to see the snow near Cordoba.

Digger, the hunting season is open all year but since I am a hard working man, I am only able the weekends.:rolleyes:

And by The way, I am back.

I am able all the time.

This is not the Australian sense of humour which perplexes you, but just a consequence of the unrivalled virility of Australian men who, at the drop of a hat, can make any woman go off like a Catherine wheel. :slight_smile:

And we only have to mutter those classic, immortal words,“Brace yerself darlin’,” and all the sheilas go weak at the knees;):mrgreen:

Regards digger:)

Or that eternally and profoundly stimulating phrase, which drives the average sheila, especially the married ones, into a sexual frenzy: “Are you awake?”. :slight_smile:

All the most romantic talk on the planet,“Do you wanna root?”:shock:

Regards digger:roll:

And don’t they go damp in the gusset when they hear that? :smiley:

Enjoy your holiday Panzerknack! I’ve a bit of a holiday myself, but your’s will be nicer I’m sure…

Chevan outranks me now!? Oh no! :frowning:

Now that Chevan outranks you, the only way to get back at him is to stop leading your merry lifestyle and get back to posting some serious stuff Nickdfresh:D

Now what this thread needs is some of Panzerknackers holiday happy snaps.:wink:

Regards digger

Thanks man.

Again I will be offline about a week, and no I m not have to travel to any marriage party.

Plese, Dont make advantage of the less iron-handed moderators.:wink:

I want to see clean uniforms and shaved faces at my return, see you guys.

FOOD FIGHT!!!

toga,toga.jpg

Will you be getting the Iron Cross? :smiley:

Sometimes, PK, I wish you were from Brazil. They know how to shave down there. Or is it up there, from where you are? :smiley:

Have fun panzer am just going to hang out with tankgezzer…PARTY IN THE GENERAL TOPICjk

Now that PN is gone, we can finally start that thread about those Falkland/Malvinas Penguins that he keeps deleting!

Quote : “shaved faces at my return” Good one my friend, I think my beard may be older than you are,:slight_smile: And very grey, from years of fast bikes, and scandalous women…:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

He said so because I’m back.:wink:

Yeah, me too!

Enjoy your time off :slight_smile: