Extreme dullardy - good or bad? (PARODY WARNING)

Of course not! :smiley: :smiley:

For other members: http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Dullardy

Also see: http://www.arrse.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Troll. Some on here might find it like looking into a mirror…

Some of you might like to look at the “forum members” post counts.

I figure Highly, I accept that probably makes me a dullard, but look at my compatriots. and those fast earning new members.
I cant htink of any off hand! check it out!

Very good post, Bluffcove, thanks :slight_smile:

No problem, I am glad you like, it please recommend me for a medal.
Stoat this might be the wrong palce to put the message but I have a cut on my finger that makes my hand hurt when I type do you know if anyone can help?

also thanyou stoat for your post on paintball guns it was very informationative, a bit like Goebeels, you are the master! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :stuck_out_tongue: :oops: :cry: :wink: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :!: :!: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

whataflooding! :lol:

Exhibit #A of Dullard recognition for dummies

YOU DULLARD

Ooooh ! Ooooh !

I know ! I know !

Pleeeeeeease ask me !

Guys, good try for a parody!!
Should we rename it “An exclusive British corner”?
You really feel the pleasure to post stupidities? :smiley: If yes, fine by me.

Bluffcove, you didn’t respond to my proposal to delete yourself the remaning 6 posts, so I took my liberty to delete 4 more posts here.

Still two are waiting…
Cheers!! :smiley:

I am the God of hell fire!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I burn dullard walts on a slow spit

:stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh, I am a Cpl!!! Yay.

Man of Stoat I heard the US Postal Sevice was nails. They have a secret armed branch referred to as “SPecial Delivery” who are the best of the best of the best of elite troopers.

Does any one watch Buffy?

need to be promoted, now

My favourite bullet is 7.61mm NATO`, cos I heard it will go through a house at a mile

No it wont!!! Your thinking of the 7.62mm HK, with titanium duroxide methadone nose.

HK stands for House Killer.

If you really must have that penetration power use a .50 cal baby gun. It will bang any hole you want.

NO, Nobby down the airsoft club said that it was definitely 7.61mm nato as used in the M16 and he was the guy who got tangled in the ropes at the iranian embassy

My mate andy says that if you want an outrageous hole in a house. Then you can’t use something as bone as a 7.61.

He says use a standard 9mm round.

It will knock a hole big enough to climb through.

yeah, cos the bigger the number the more powerful it is, innit? Whis is why the sass use 9mm and not 7.61mm.

I think so.

Last time I met my mate Chris in the pub, he said they had just executed a criminal.

They had put him agains a wall and used the biggest gun they could get.

In his case they used a Carl Gustav.

Gut they have also used Spud guns and baby guns.