Falklands Conflict

Arkantos - we’ve had that post on here before, and it’s all bollocks.

I’ve been on HMS Plymouth and HMS Onyx many times - they’re kept as a floating museum in West Dock, Birkenhead, in north west England. Plymouth was hit by a pair of 250lb bombs which did not explode, Onyx was not hit. The Argentine surrender was signed on Plymouth. Why would they sign the surrender on a ship that had been hit by five missiles?

edit - if you want, next time I go on leave I’ll go and get some pictures of them both for you?

Oh - and we never lost an aircraft carrier or that many ships, helicopter or men.

I mean, c’mon, the list of the fallen is easily verifyable - the Brits keep rigorous records of it. Hell, even online you can get a brief bio of most of the fallen.

You guys lived too long under authoritarian military dictatorships. Escalating a conventional war over a few islands and even 1500 casualties to a nuclear stage would have cost Thatcher (rightly) her job and would have sent her to prison. It would have isolated Britain totally. The British public would have gone berserk. I’m sure they didn’t even think of launching a Polaris missile.

And also, big coverups, like the loss of a whole aircraft carrier, are impossible. No government here has that much power. Labour would have used the slightest notice of such a cover up to demand Thatcher’s head and they would have gotten it.

Jan

you are not talking about the aircraft carrier.

you don´t know how to change the aim of the topic? haha

read again, the Invincible was attacked…

http://elmalvinense.s5.com/english/in82.html

Read again

NO IT WASN’T

See, i´m writing here to tell you the true of the things, if you don´t want to believe it´s your probelm, but let´s the others read.

You cannot answer me the questions about Invincible after the war, you cannot say me that the photos of Porstmouth show a different ship, not Invincible.

you can´t becasue i know the true.

:lol:
oh dear

Basically guys, Im sure that some wanker Argentine Premiere will try it again, I intend to be sat on the end of Cape Pembroke - dug in, waiting with a .50.

OK - how did Prince Andrew survive the war then? Since he was on HMS Invincible for the duration and sailed home on her, why wasn’t he killed in this devstating exocet raid?

Of course, if you fancy it you could always try invading again and we’ll kick your arse across the south Atlantic again.

The Gurkha soldier
Bravest of the brave
Most generous of the generous
Never had country
More faithful friends
Than you

bdl,it is thank you,no than you.

OFF TOPIC

OK - how did Prince Andrew survive the war then? Since he was on HMS Invincible for the duration and sailed home on her, why wasn’t he killed in this devstating exocet raid?

Of course, if you fancy it you could always try invading again and we’ll kick your arse across the south Atlantic again.[/quote]

of course not all died.

ask Lynda Cash, the stereotype of a british soldier

Im fairly sure he knows what he meant to put!
Sir Ralph Turner (former officer in the 3rd Gurkha Rifles) also knew what he meant to put when he wrote that Epitaph, if you must be a moderator (in a foreign language) please dont try to amend the works of men better than yourself.

The other MODs all seem to cope so could you please pipe down as you embarass other members of the forum.

http://himal.hotlinks.co.uk/TheGurkhas_statue.htm

HE CORRECTED IT:

The Gurkha soldier
Bravest of the brave
Never had country
More faithful friends
Thank you

so,he recognized that he is wrong.
i was right
i only tried to help

because others can laugh with that grammar fault done by a native english talker.

thanks

You are not moderator,you cannot say if im out off topic or not.

that´s one of the nurse of the Invincible 82.
Lynda Cash who changed his sex.

AIDES, your Speedy Gonzales voice has disappeared.
Please put it on again, I love that little voice.

At least Speedy’s persona makes more sense than the claptrap that you spouted about the cas !
I’ll ask this part of AIDES now:
How did the government stop ALL the families, ALL the friends, ALL the journalists, and ALL their friends, families and colleagues, and ALL theirs friends, etc… ad infinitum, from saying anything at all over the past twenty-three years ?

Merely saying “She eess a seekret” does not constitute a proper answer.

The ball’s in your court AIDES…

Arrrrrrrrrriiiba !

HE CORRECTED IT:

The Gurkha soldier
Bravest of the brave
Never had country
More faithful friends
Thank you

i was right
i only tried to help

because others can laugh with that grammar fault done by a native english talker.

thanks[/quote]

No he was correct, it is “THAN” - BDL please change it back. Erwin is just being a cunt.
http://himal.hotlinks.co.uk/TheGurkhas_statue.htm

Ajajajajiiiiiiiii this topic have 29 pages ,this is record on forum i think :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are not moderator,you cannot say if im out off topic or not.[/quote]

I can, watch:

OFF TOPIC

It wasn’t a grammar fault, it was a typing mistake. Is pointing out typing mistakes part of a mod’s job now Erwin?

HE CORRECTED IT:

The Gurkha soldier
Bravest of the brave
Never had country
More faithful friends
Thank you

i was right
i only tried to help

thanks[/quote]

No he was correct, it is “THAN” - BDL please change it back. Erwin is just being a cunt.
http://himal.hotlinks.co.uk/TheGurkhas_statue.htm[/quote]
also a terrible grammar error.

that happens when you post thinks only by googling with textual words.

he changed it,so,i was right.

DONE