Falklands Conflict

not angry with me little england jajaj that the mexican Love you … In the Jail of course jajaj.[/quote]
:twisted:

:lol: :lol:
are you kidding jan,mexican gays??,im afriad they never existed!!!

you brit.[/quote]

Oh, I know a few. You are forgetting that I’m working in the aviation industry. Most flight stewards are gay, I met someof them years ago, when my company did the maintenance for a Mexican airline.

Jan

Still kicked fuck out of the Argentinians in 1982 though, didn’t they?[/quote]
What the meaning of BDL ?? Britain donkey of liverpool jajajajaj

Are you gay too ???
The principe Carlos is Gay, and Gurkas too.

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

im not taking sides,just laughing :smiley:

A cracking post, apart from some small errors:
I’m not from Liverpool
Gurkhas may or may not be ‘gay’, but they’re still better soldiers than anything that’s ever come out of Mexico or Argentina
Prince Charles shags a lot of women for a gay

But serious now. I think that Arcantos deserves a banning. He is not contributing anything to the topic except for posting insults.

Jan

WRONG,remember the buzo tactico?

oh,and btw,you don’t know the army of mexico,as i don’t know it.

:lol: :lol:
are you kidding jan,mexican gays??,im afriad they never existed!!!

you brit.[/quote]

Oh, I know a few. You are forgetting that I’m working in the aviation industry. Most flight stewards are gay, I met someof them years ago, when my company did the maintenance for a Mexican airline.

Jan[/quote]

Please , the all woman know that the majority of england are gay and when fight put a exocet in their ass.!!
jajajaJAJAJAAJAJJAJJJJJJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJ

I’m pretty sure I remember this unaltered picture being on the front cover of the RN news publication about twenty years ago. I shall dig a copy out. Im pretty sure it would have taken more technology to ‘remove the smoke’ back then, without the use of photoshop etc than it would have to swim to the moon in a fridge freezer.

This too is obviously touched up aint it?

I see all websites have their window licking fcukwits.

Arkantos. Just how old are you?

please,do comments also in the ww2section,this is a ww2 forum.

thanks

Erwin

Just coming new candidats for fighting ,please stop with that here is mess did this forum have a mod .if you want to talk about that war why you always insults eachother.

Well, I´m just kidding with you, don´t angry. Right now I will put serious Im promess, but you don´t begin, because I will atack :wink:
Kiss my love uhuhu jajaja :twisted: :twisted:

Touche

A of AIDES has never actually posted outsdie of off topic, I dont see why when we turn up with two new guys they are told to contribute elsewhere?

And in response to Silkys post, How is that “not informative” if you cannot read his post or understand it please do not comment on it, wait for a moderator with a better understanding of English and a more impartial viewpoint to arrive. DANI.

Your “independent stance” is about as middle ground as the KKK

you are totally RIGHT!!!

i will make it bigger:

Just coming new candidats for fighting ,please stop with that here is mess did this forum have a mod .if you want to talk about that war why you always insults eachother.

Depend of what do you want?
Well with respect to the picture, I can´t understand for what? the Argentina needed do this.
Exist many country in this world. The with UK is that never will acceptted the true.
by the way, you never will be able to understand that the whole world (almost), is agre with the claim of Argentina.
The Malvinas are Argentian!

Do you want these back too?

and?

Well, I´m just kidding with you, don´t angry. Right now I will put serious Im promess, but you don´t begin, because I will atack :wink:
Kiss my love uhuhu jajaja :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Well, I´m just kidding with you

Just kidding? Your signature is offensive and the MODs agree…
My signature is identical to yours but features no weaponry!
and has a Question mark on the end of it, other than that htey are identical! I got an “offensive signature” warning and a FORMAL WARNING, now admitedly it was from Erwin SPictnazer, but really I think pots and ketles are all getting ready for hte minstrel show arent they!

Kiss my love uhuhu jajaja :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Gracias, no! No beso a los hombres, solamente a las mujeres!
:lol:

Jan