Falklands Conflict

The Malvinas are Argentian

…Which is why The Falklands has lots of Dagos running the place right now?

Arkantos, are you perchance retarded?

One of these your daddy?

Well, I´m just kidding with you, don´t angry. Right now I will put serious Im promess, but you don´t begin, because I will atack :wink:
Kiss my love uhuhu jajaja :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Just kidding? My signature is identical to yours but features no weaponry!
and has a Question mark on the end of it, and I got an “offensive signature” warning and a FORMAL WARNING, now admitedly it was from Erwin SPictnazer, but really I think pots and ketles are all getting ready for hte minstrel show arent they![/quote]
yes,also i have to give you a warning for calling me SPictnazer,di*kcove (censored to be polite)
btw,im krautschatzer :wink: .

and not nazer,snatzer maybe,but you forgot the two points on the a.

sorry old boy :wink: .

talk to me in 10 years,when you finished the primary :smiley:

you are totally RIGHT!!!

i will make it bigger:

Just coming new candidats for fighting ,please stop with that here is mess did this forum have a mod .if you want to talk about that war why you always insults eachother.[/quote]
Attention!!! If in this forum begin to join false participants, I will call to my friends.

well said,they don’t respect you,you don’t have to respect them then!

Well, I´m just kidding with you, don´t angry. Right now I will put serious Im promess, but you don´t begin, because I will atack :wink:
Kiss my love uhuhu jajaja :twisted: :twisted:[/quote]

Just kidding? My signature is identical to yours but features no weaponry!
and has a Question mark on the end of it, and I got an “offensive signature” warning and a FORMAL WARNING, now admitedly it was from Erwin SPictnazer, but really I think pots and ketles are all getting ready for hte minstrel show arent they![/quote]
yes,also i have to give you a warning for calling me SPictnazer,di*kcove (censored to be polite)
btw,im krautschatzer :wink: .

and not nazer,snatzer maybe,but you forgot the two points on the a.

sorry old boy :wink: .

talk to me in 10 years,when you finished the primary :D[/quote]

The “two points” are called an umlaut, Patronise me when you can show me photos the invincible in a state similair to the Belgrano (That did sink by the way - even your govenrment agrees!!! - and ran to teacher)

NOT FAIR NOT FAIR WE WERE AT WAR AND YOU SHOT AT US, ITS NOT FAIR WE INVADED AND YOU FOUGHT BACK NOT FAIR NOT FAIR BOO HOO

you are totally RIGHT!!!

i will make it bigger:

Just coming new candidats for fighting ,please stop with that here is mess did this forum have a mod .if you want to talk about that war why you always insults eachother.[/quote]
Attention!!! If in this forum begin to join false participants, I will call to my friends.[/quote]

Just like you did in '82?

Maybe and between the soldier is your mother.

OOPSS It´s hurt :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Arkantos this is friendly sugestion you have 25 posts and of 25 20is insults ,this is ww2 forum here have topics not only off-topic,why you dont post and in the other topics.

err call to the MODs to stop the fight.

Can anyone identify the link between Falkland Isalnd arguments and Irish Duck? Its our very own Failed commando Erwin Sphincter! a MOD.

however I agree MOD please do something about the rapscallion running around with stripes on his arm, hes clearly a fool, kick him in the head when no-one is watching and knock him down a peg, hes an embarassment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJJAJAJAAJAAA!!!

This was the begin and wich will be the end??

The fight not finish yet!!!
We will back!!!

Do we have any other conclusive ‘proof’ pictures of Invincible being attacked?

IE proper ones. Not ones produced by a six year old with a mouth wand and a touch of autism.

Im not anymore a mod in this thread,so,i can talk like you :twisted:

[quote=“Erwin Schätzer(argentina)”]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJJAJAJAAJAAA!!![/quote]

the Moderator is beng amused by the idea of Gang rape? in a wartime situation? well done mate. Now that is responsible modding!!!

oh and Erwin you forgot it is arkantos that speleleleleleelels things like a fuckwiwiwiwiwiwiwit.

these multiple sign ins must confuse you!

OHH and you can´t read another post, because are britain like you, isn´t it?
But I am like stong in the boots of the participants of britains, isn´t it?
Why do you do observation about britain??

lalalalallalalalalalalallalala

vos homosexual,pirata,yo volver y romperte el ojete.

:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJJAJAJAAJAAA!!![/quote]

the Moderator is beng amused by the idea of Gang rape? in a wartime situation? well done mate. Now that is responsible modding!!!

oh and Erwin you forgot it is arkantos that speleleleleleelels things like a fuckwiwiwiwiwiwiwit.

these multiple sign ins must confuse you![/quote]
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ark, you are a simpleton. The finish was when a small handful of Brits sailed thousands of miles, with crap kit, walked across the island, slapped a few Argies and sent them packing. I thought most members of the human race knew that? Have you ever visited planet earth?

OHH and you can´t read another post, because are britain like you, isn´t it?
But I am like stong in the boots of the participants of britains, isn´t it?
Why do you do observation about britain??[/quote]

Dont want to draw attention to the fact your a hopeless length of glassy dribble running off someone elses chin… BUT
CLAUSE VON stauffBERG. - Not the Most British of names now is it! you Goon!