Falklands Conflict

OHH and you can´t read another post, because are britain like you, isn´t it?
But I am like stong in the boots of the participants of britains, isn´t it?
Why do you do observation about britain??[/quote]

I AM NOT BRITISH I AM GERMAN AND MY NAME IS CLAUS, CLAUS…YOU MEXICAN FREAK.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JAAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJAJJAJAJAAJAAA!!![/quote]

the Moderator is beng amused by the idea of Gang rape? in a wartime situation? well done mate. Now that is responsible modding!!!

oh and Erwin you forgot it is arkantos that speleleleleleelels things like a fuckwiwiwiwiwiwiwit.

these multiple sign ins must confuse you![/quote]
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/quote]

beyond a Joke!
Surely Erwin is meant to respond to this not Arkantos. incidentally Ale is anyone watching the main page to see people sign in and out?

lalalalallalalalalalalallalala

vos homosexual,pirata,yo volver y romperte el ojete.

That’s it Erwin, act like a responsible moderator and resort to childish insults.

I AM NOT BRITISH I AM GERMAN AND MY NAME IS CLAUS, CLAUS…YOU MEXICAN FREAK.[/quote]
CALM DOWN

Off Topic - Militaria
Discuss all other things military not dealing with WW2.
Moderators South African Military, Dani, PzKpfw VI Tiger

IM NOT MODERATOR OF HERE ANYMORE.

:lol: :lol: :lol: ,remember it.

and that you are guilty of that.

Jump , Jump , Jump Little Grasshopper that the england and Germany are same shits
Salta, salta pequeña langosta, Ingleses y alemanas son la misma bosta

Y arriba England crazy jajajajajja

I have just wasted a significant part of my life reading this thread. Hilarious!
I was serving in 1982, and remember the Falklands War well. Curiously, I don’t recall hearing that HMS Invincible was sunk, or even hit. Still, those born after the event may know better.

10/10 to the Argies for their persistence in maintaining that the drivel they’ve posted is the truth. They either really believe it, or are utterly stupid, though the latter is probably a prerequisite for the former.

The simple fact remains that the Argies got their arses kicked in a big way in 1982, though they have never renounced their spurious claim to the Falkland Islands.

RULE BRITANNIA!

Fartandtoss with reference to your signature.

They dared once, they did it, they will do it again

Does that mean:

The Argies dared to visit an Island 400 Miles from their mainland,
They visited an island 400 miles of their mainland - some bloke swan 18000 miles with a knife in his teeth killed you all - and left.
and now the argies want to do it over again.

what did they do! in the islands, other than dig some shell scrapes with HUGE back doors! which they sat in for a long weekend before upping sticks and leaving?

I AM NOT BRITISH I AM GERMAN AND MY NAME IS CLAUS, CLAUS…YOU MEXICAN FREAK.[/quote]
Oh my godnes areyou SANTA CLAUS
:lol: :lol:

Arkantoss, did you have a DP round dropped on you as a child or did your dad fiddle with you?

Hi mate,welcome aboard :smiley: .

it is argentine,not brit.

this isn’t stupid,and the influence finished in 1982,most of us were childs or not born in that age,im 21,and im not influenced by that.

Cheers

CALM DOWN[/quote]

YOU ARE NOT A MODERATOR HERE YOU CANNOT TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. keep chewing your foot laughing boy!

bUENO ME VOY A MI CASA ADIOS , QUE DESCANSEN Y SUEÑEN CON ARKANTOS
FIRMA: EL ARGENTO
JAJJA

When the schools finish their summer holidays, who’s betting this will die down?

no when we “Nuke Cordoba”

Well, I go away for half an hour and this turns into the worst thread on here.

Erwin - you’re supposed to be a Mod (and I don’t care if you are for this board or not), do you think laughing at jokes about gang rape or homosexuality are the kind of behaviour expected from a Mod? Weren’t you telling me how to be a gentleman earlier on?

Arkantos - serious question - how old are you? I stopped thinking that telling everyone that they were ‘gay’ when I was about 13.

The Falklands are not Argentinian - what flag flies over Stanley? What soldiers guard the Falklands? What country do the Islanders wish to belong to?

If the Falklands is Argie, come and take it back.

2-0

Tell you what, we’ll make it fair this time and send our Army Cadets down there.

Oh my godnes areyou SANTA CLAUS
:lol: :lol:[/quote]

WHATA FUCK YOU WANT .

is it
arg
argen
argenti
arngetinf
Argenti-havinegotahopeofdoinganythingrightfancysomecheapleatherorbeef fuckitnooneisbuyinghowaboutasmallwarinstead-tina

I never did jokes about homosexuality,im not anymore mod of this section,read in the index:

Off Topic - General
Discuss anything and everything not related to WWII!
Moderators South African Military, Dani, PzKpfw VI Tiger

im just laughing,im in my rights,this is a democracy :wink: .

Arkantos is older than me,im 21,so,i guess he is older than you!,he is a received engineer in computers!.

the flags are of stanley because you have them,but they are argentinian,you just have an occupation army there.