Football

That ass of a footy player. He is like the weakest most pathetic football player in Australia, how could anyone like him?

-smegma

I dunno man thats like such a good question!!!?

I wonder if he has actually ever been a prostitute?

he could’ve been, like, hes got the look in the eyes you know the one???/ yeah thats also a good question… you really kewl

yes i have dealt with many male prostitues in my line of work, he definately looks like one to me!
i might just get his number for later…

LOL good one matey :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :smiley: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :twisted: :evil: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOAH!!! those emoticons are groovilicioius!!! rofl :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im gonna be kool like you M8! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :twisted:

The best football team is the Harwich U9´s

Everton is the best team in England, im a Australian-Greek so i had the freedom to choose ANY team in England, but why choose Liverpool for when they’re a bunch of red army communist that had a HELL of alot more money then Everton and still finish below them :roll: :roll: :roll:

When Everton have 18 of these:

and five of these:

and can actually qualify for the Champions League, we’ll talk about who the better side is.

believe me, if we had the same amount of money as Liverpool does then we will

But you never will, because you’ve got a shit house team full of yard dog players and manager that looks like Gollum. You’ve got no history, no future and you’ll always be in our shadows.

And you’ll get knocked out of the UEFA Cup in the first round and get relegated from the Premiership this season.

My oh my BDL, I think you have unveiled your Achilles Heel? 8) No Big Dunc Posters on your wall then?

:lol: I just hate Bitters mate, they are the most small time team in the world - they brought out a wristband to celebrate qualifying for Europe for fuck’s sake. Then they pretend they’re better than the European champions because they finished fourth in the league (thanks to us having one of our worst seasons in living memory, with the longest injury list of any team I can remember).

BDL Which part of Liverpool are you from

that is really woman ? :?

liverpool is very good!

Just over the water - New Ferry

As a father of three I’m forced to follow football via the radio or the net, until Nickleodeon start showing the premiership.
The BBC has some good shows available live on line or via the radio archive
606 on radio 5

Off the ball on radio Scotland ( best laugh on the radio )

the world football phone in on radio 5, up all night ( fridays) covering African, South American and North American footy( great theme tune)