Football

BDL are Tranmere to small time for you then

I totally agree with off the ball, its my fave show about footie.

Oh and its also on Scot TV when the season starts.

Yup european champions 2005 :lol: :lol:

But you never will, because you’ve got a shit house team full of yard dog players and manager that looks like Gollum. You’ve got no history, no future and you’ll always be in our shadows.

And you’ll get knocked out of the UEFA Cup in the first round and get relegated from the Premiership this season.[/quote]

hahaha what we’ve prooved to you is that Moyes can spot out talent i.e Cahill and Rooney, while you people with the money just buy players that already made a name for themselves at other clubs

Everton will finish higher then Liverpool this season, and Liverpool wont even make top 4

hahaha

Top 4 will = Chelsea, Arsenal, Man U, and Everton OR Middlesborough

Liverpool wont make it top 4, just see :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

PANATHINAIKOS #1 FOR GREECE THIS SEASON!

I’d never heard of Tranmere when I decided who to support - now I do follow their scores, but they are my second team behind Liverpool

hahaha what we’ve prooved to you is that Moyes can spot out talent i.e Cahill and Rooney, while you people with the money just buy players that already made a name for themselves at other clubs

Everton will finish higher then Liverpool this season, and Liverpool wont even make top 4

We’ll talk about this at then end of this season and see what the season has brought for out clubs

Thats better than calling him a sad bastard, Liverpool did have a lot of bad luck with injuries last season in fact their sick list was bigger than Evertons squad, then there was the houllier excuse still fifth is’nt bad.
To be honest I dont indulge in rivalry as my friends and family are split down the middle and we would all end up killing each other.

rivalry brings alot of passion to football :smiley:

The sad bastard was just a joke, like Everton :wink:

Take it you’re from up there to?

I’m originaly from the heart of the beast, within easy walking distance of both grounds. I do get back from time to time and very occasionaly get to see a game though last season I only got to one luckily it was the Man U game.
I got so blarted during the post match celebrations in the Black Horse I had to be carried back to my dads home where I lost control of all bodily functions and skiffed the kitchen so badly that it looked like Brans Hatch. I still get flash backs when I smell bleach.

Boca Juniors had three years this cup in the “Boca’s Passion Museum”

Intercontinental cup, between the winner of Libertadores de América (American Liberators) Cup and the winner of the Champions League.

There are only 5 teams which won this cup three times.

*Boca Juniors (Argentina)
*Peñarol (Uruguay)
*Nacional (Uruguay)
*Real Madrid (Spain)
*AC Milan (Italy)

Liverpool will be winning it in December 8)

results from EPL

FT Manchester U. 1 - 0 Aston Villa

FT Blackburn R. 2 - 1 Fulham

FT Charlton Athletic 1 - 0 Wigan Athletic

FT Newcastle U. 0 - 0 West Ham U.

FT Tottenham H. 2 - 0 Middlesbrough

FT West Bromwich A. 2 - 1 Portsmouth

FT Liverpool 1 - 0 Sunderland

FT Birmingham C. 1 - 2 Manchester C.

I am sorry but the Intercontinental cup is near to be removed. The Club’s World cup with the champions of Europe, South America, North America, Africa, Asia and Oceania will play a mini-tournament.

Quarters of Final
Match1 AFRICA vs ASIA
Match2 OCEANIA vs NORTH AMERICA

Semifinals
Winner of the Match1 vs SOUTH AMERICA
Winner of the Match2 vs EUROPE

Although, The CSF (CONMEBOL) and the UEFA ensures that they’ll find a date to keep playing the Intercontinental Cup.-

results form yesterdays game

Chelsea and Arsenal 1-0
Bolton And Everton 0-1

Everton beat Bolton :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Yet another trophy for the cabinet - Liverpool beat CSKA Moscow 3-1 after extra time to win the European Super Cup in Monte Carlo last night.

Oh - and Everton failed to qualify for the Champions League on tuesday night, getting beaten by Villareal. :lol:

Salute!

Well, I present my football team, Santos Football Club…team of the best player soccer of the world: PELÉ!!

Vila Belmiro Stadium

The future best player of the world: ROBINHO

:smiley:

I read lately that there was something going on with the Corinthians that involved lots of money, any info on this?

Salute

Brazilian promoters affirm that money of MSI-Corinthians partnership comes of the Russian Mafia:

The money that is to come to the popular club of soccer Sport Club Corinthians, of Brazil, proceeding from the partnership with company MSI is of the Russian Mafia. The partnership is to serve for money laudering. These are the conclusions of the attorneys general of the Public prosecution service of São Paulo, according to declarations emitted for them in this thursday, 14 of April, to the afternoon. The attorney general Robert Port say:“We are fighting with the Russian Mafia, them it has experience in that are making.” It exists suspicion of that the president of the MSI in Brazil, the Iranian Kia Joorabchian, is involved with the Russian Boris Berezovsky and Badri Patarkatsishvili, of the Geórgia, that already had been condemned in Russia for serious crimes of fraud and corruption. The MSI is the company who is to finance the acts of contract of players of the teams of the Corinthians. One of the last acts of contract made for the club was of the Argentine Carlos Tevez, of the Boca Jrs, that was the most expensive act of contract made for a Brazilian club in the last times. according to promotional, the report of the inquiry will be directed for the Federal Public prosecution service so that the steps are taken necessary. Kia Joorabchian of the MSI said: “They had used some known information already and alone they had spoken of the Boris Berezovski, they had not proved nothing against me and the MSI.”

Kia Joorabchian, president of MSI (Media Sports Investiments) partnership of Sport Club Corinthians

Puffs game need I say more!

Santos…

What happened in 2003, do you remember the Libertadores??? :lol: